***Official Global Agenda thread***

Soldato
OP
Some I really want to try, think we had about 7 last night on (think I logged off when tals logged on :D) so just need a few more :D

Soldato
OP
Its cool while waiting for your missions you can go in an arena and just fight :)

They are bringing in a new social hub (an out door place) with vehicles so you can race while you wait, not that wait times are bad, most being 1-2 mins atm.

Soldato
OP
I had so much I wanted to say while the NDA was on that I forgot!

To start there is HP and Power
Basically there are 4 classes. Each class has 3 skill trees they can go in to. Each class has a Balance tree which focuses on more power, better recovery and more HP and what not then they have their own specific sub class. For example as a medic I can go down the healing route or I can go down the poison route.

There are 100 levels and once you hit level 30 you would have un locked all devices and skill points.

You start with as standard a melee weapon, a gun and your class specific weapon. Then you have 3 slots to put devices in. These can be from healing grenades to rocket turrets ( class dependant )

You can respec as often as you want, when in the main town you just run to a shop press a button and respec as simple as that. You can buy implants for your body which include stats. From PvE you can get crafting recipes and make some really good implants.

You can buy different armours these are just for appearance and you can dye them which is kinda cool.

To join a PvP game or a PvE game you just press M, click the relevant one and click join.

Once in a game at the starting area you can change your set up any time you are there. Which can be very handy.

There are different modes the one I mainly play is Capture, 3 points in the map you have to hold 2 to gain points. You get EXP and credits if you win.

The game has very good in build voice comms.

The people who have done this game are listening to the feedback, melee has been some what over powered but they are nerfing that, even people that use melee agree it needs to be nerfed.

Fly by bombings - now you wanna be real gangster, this is where its at! Spec two points in two increased power and less power used by jet packs(balance tree) get your self a grenade, fly, drop grenade, switch back to jet pack = win.

Have to leave work now but just a little taster :D

Here is some patch notes they are working on and what not

ased on player feedback we will test some of the following changes in Beta (when new patches are released). While there are other changes, these are some of the most requested.

Melee
- Melee weapons will no longer reduce the enemy speed in any way (at the moment they put a big debuff on you so it's hard to get away). Blocking melee will still reduce the attacker movement speed by 50% so the defender can try to get away.
- Melee damage is slightly reduced against player, slightly higher damage against bot

Crafting
- Blueprints for random upgrades will be able to purchase from vendor
- Blueprints will not be consumed
- Blueprints may require some more components for crafting
- leveling crafting just requires an upgrade to be made within a range (like 100-200 for rare upgrades)
- Blueprints drops from missions will have know stat (they do not generate random upgrades)

Upgrades
- Will now have about 100 uses before they fail
- A repair vendor will also be added before release

Misc
- Allow to sell multiple items at once
- Alt Tab should not crash (or crash much less)
- Tests for particle optimization for low spec machines
- Stuttering issue seen in last few days when entering new missions.

Matchmaking
- Allow players an option only to be in matches with similar level player
- Allow players an option not to join missions that have teams in them
- PvE mission will not put more then 2 of one class in a mission (you can still have a premade of any combination you want)

Bunch of AvA changes, but those are on-going

One final thing - any game which has a mob that guns "MINI GUN FOR TEH WIN" = win in my eyes!

Soldato
Just had a quick go and it's great so far. Rank 5 (through the tutorial) and played one online game, very good fun. Sometimes a bit difficult to know whats going on but I got 5 kills which seemed reasonable on the leaderboard. Need to explore a bit more about customisation of my class (assault) but it doesn't look like it's going to be too hard to understand. Overall so far I think the beta is pretty well rounded and am looking forward to what they fix/add, only seen a couple of bugs so far :)

Associate
I think Global Agenda is awesome. Perfect game to jump in and get straight to the action when you got a spare few minutes but with a bit more depth than your usual shooter thanks to the character progression.

To me the class balance seems about right and I've had a lot of those 'wow' moments when playing pvp. Getting my first kill with the sniper rifle was very sweet. Only played Robotics and Recon so far - both play very nicely. Robo seemed well suited to defending capture points and dropping a shield wall then setting up your turret behind it is great fun. I prefer the Recon but thats beause I love the stealth aspect plus you get some very cool toys to play with.

I'd prefer to see a bit more depth to the crafting/items side of things but on the plus side you can't completely tool your character up to be unstoppable so even new characters have a good chance against more seasoned opponents.

Its all very slick and the beta is running well. Could be a big hit and I really hope it succeeds because there is a lot to like

Soldato
OP
Like I said guys, anyone is welcome to join my clan, we all have a good laugh and its better to be joining with pre mades! Also AvA will be where it's at!

Associate
Really enjoying this so far, Ive got to say - Sort of suprised to be honest.

Im not sold on how the itemisation works yet though. I am not a fan of item based PvP, far from it, but I think the game needs some sort of more long term goals for players to aim for which items provide. Im also really not a fan of people being able to make X armour look like a generic other set etc. I want to see what people are wearing, its strengths/weaknesses etc.

The PvP is fun, no doubt about it. What Im really shocked by though is that Im finding myself really enjoying PvE, something that has never happened before in a game really - Its challenging and a really good laugh, assuming you get a decent group.

If anybody needs a medic, give me a shout - In game name is Seraphic. Also Chk4, would be interested in joining up or something, whats your game name?

Back
Top Bottom