***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I guess it gives everyone an incentive to save up and get an insurgent. Im waiting for mine to pop up in the online thing atm, i did the heist where your driving around in them and i figured i would be able to buy them after, but i dont see them yet, i guess i need to do more heists yet.

they're on the war stock cache place iirc.

Just added this fella today to go with the ones I posted earlier - have updated the above images to include him!

GTA5%202015-06-29%2019-24-35-33_zpswceuzxgw.png

Anyone else having problems logging into GTAV5 tonight?

Keep getting a login fail saying I'm not connected to the internet :(

Yep. Same here. And looking at the status page is says that there is a issue with online at the moment for some people. I presume they mean for the people that log in directly through SC because a friend of mine got straight on via Steam.

Yep. Same here. And looking at the status page is says that there is a issue with online at the moment for some people. I presume they mean for the people that log in directly through SC because a friend of mine got straight on via Steam.

Hmm I launch the game via stam but then the rockstar thing comes up, usually it logs straight in.

At least I know it's a known problem.

Cheers

I never used the original sound file for the rally cars in GTA4 added a custom one that sounded great, been thinking about adding that one back in my self.

Arrived back last night from a weekend in Wales and have my last day off work today. What better way to spend it than playing GTA lol

Will be on in around an hour, and will probably be on all day. :) add me if you want/invite to private sessions/heists/missions

Same here, 30fps lock is smooth as you like with most stuff up. Turned on full 60 Vsync......Oooooooh dear :(

It actually seems in my case that the enb and sweetfx take quite a lot of fps when combined. Was easily above 60 all the time without them at 4.7GHz with 2x 290s

Can't play without the enb though really because without it vsync in or off the game is stuttery and at 2x MSAA with the advanced setting matches 4x MSAA with less if a hit.

I have just started playing MP last night and now at level 5, so soon I should be able to buy a high end apartment. Which is the best value apartment with good garage access for big vehicles, as I have heard some garages have tight access for larger vehicles and may get damaged while driving them in and out.

I have just started playing MP last night and now at level 5, so soon I should be able to buy a high end apartment. Which is the best value apartment with good garage access for big vehicles, as I have heard some garages have tight access for larger vehicles and may get damaged while driving them in and out.

I've been playing the MP for a while now and personally my favorite is integrity way, the view isn't the best with a construction site in front of it but its out of all the trouble around the Tinsel Towers area. It has a large secluded well protected driveway, excellent links to the freeway and a tunnel underneath (The one you ride through on the first SP heist) which is perfect for losing cops in.

It's probably best to just get on the property site in game and check out which ones you like the location of, then just give them a search on YouTube, countless people have done tours and the like.

Don't go for Eclipse towers whatever you do. Bloody stunning view but the moment you leave the front door...its a WARZONE!

Back
Top Bottom