***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Brawler looks good, will definitely get one of those, maybe the other supercar but need to see it first.

On the subject of apartments I totally recommend weazel plaza. Nice view, nice driveway, nice building

Thanks to everyone for the info about the apartments, after looking on youtube. I really like Weazel Plaza apartment 101 and the drive way is great.

Idependence day special?

817289431.jpg

Musket too.

Edit: Seems that there's more to it too:http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ta-and-rp-in-gta-online-now-through-july-4th#

No matter where you’re from, you can celebrate American grandiosity and pageantry in Los Santos and Blaine County this week, with Double GTA$ and RP in Grand Theft Auto Online starting today and lasting through the entire July 4th holiday weekend (July 1st - July 6th).

To help laud the occasion, merchants across Los Santos are also restocking all their original Independence Day Special inventory, with a 25% discount on everything, including vehicles like The Liberator monster truck and Sovereign motorcycle, the Firework Rocket Launcher and its ammo, plus an assortment of red-white-and-blue gear including Hats, T-Shirts, Masks and more.

DOUBLE GTA$ IN THE INDEPENDENCE DAY GTA ONLINE EVENT PLAYLIST
Bulk up your bank balance in advance of the upcoming ILL-GOTTEN GAINS Update: Part Two with 2X GTA$ in the Independence Day Online Event Playlist, which features patriotic-themed GTA Online Jobs including Americana (Parachuting), GTA: Land of the Free (Capture), and Mud, Sweat and Gears (Land Race).

DOUBLE RP FOR ALL JOBS AND ACTIVITIES
Also, for those aiming to climb the Los Santos criminal hierarchy, all GTA Online Jobs played this weekend will net you double the RP.

I'll be on all weekend doing jobs and heists thank you very much.

Last edited:
I keep reading of people completing GTA V, am I alone in never completing any of the GTA titles? - well, III, IV & V especially - I find myself constantly distracted by wandering off on random rampaging sessions!

Classic example, I've been attempting to drive a circuit of the map in one go, I'm yet to cover more than a few miles before something or other takes my attention and the next thing I know is I've got 5 wanted stars and I'm hiding in a tunnel or something waiting for the heat to die down!

I'll give it another attempt later and see if I can manage to stay focused, I very much doubt it though! :o :p

Another thing, I can't get my own music to work - self radio - I've tried copying a few files over, many, shortcuts to music without any success.
Can't think what I'm doing wrong, I've googled what to do countless times and I'm certainly doing it right but without any joy.
The in game music and talk stations especially make up for it though,it would be nice to have my own music as I do with IV.

I keep reading of people completing GTA V, am I alone in never completing any of the GTA titles? - well, III, IV & V especially - I find myself constantly distracted by wandering off on random rampaging sessions!

Classic example, I've been attempting to drive a circuit of the map in one go, I'm yet to cover more than a few miles before something or other takes my attention and the next thing I know is I've got 5 wanted stars and I'm hiding in a tunnel or something waiting for the heat to die down!

I'll give it another attempt later and see if I can manage to stay focused, I very much doubt it though! :o :p

Ha I used to be like this. Never did get round to finishing 3 or Vice City. I did finish 4 and the DLC and that got me going. Went all and completed San Andreas. V is very easy to finish, story flows well. I've done it twice. Once on PS3 then again on PC.

I'm 93.7% at the moment. All I need to finish is:

*1 strangers and freaks
*4 misc, like watching tv etc
*stunt jumps
*knife flights

Online keeps dragging me in though lol

I'm 93.7% at the moment. All I need to finish is:

*1 strangers and freaks
*4 misc, like watching tv etc
*stunt jumps
*knife flights

Online keeps dragging me in though lol

I'm at about 90.4% and clocked in around 87h, haven't even touched online:D I have never spent so much time on a single title and I still want to do everything there is. All random encounters, strangers & freaks and all that stuff that's not even needed for 100%;p

I hope no such game ever comes out again because it's too addictive;p I usually get bored with a game in a week or so and don't even play that much;p

Back
Top Bottom