***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I'm at about 90.4% and clocked in around 87h, haven't even touched online:D I have never spent so much time on a single title and I still want to do everything there is. All random encounters, strangers & freaks and all that stuff that's not even needed for 100%;p

I hope no such game ever comes out again because it's too addictive;p I usually get bored with a game in a week or so and don't even play that much;p

I think I'm on 90 hours for sp, and 6 days for online or something. Mental....i reckon some people are way higher than that

Finally caved and bought this...

How big is the download from redeeming on rockstar social club?

Welcome to the no life crew haha. Jokes. 60gb minimum

Damn.

Do you know if the steam version of GTA V uses the same directory files as the rockstar site download?

My brother has the steam version, wondering if I could just copy his directory across?

Damn.

Do you know if the steam version of GTA V uses the same directory files as the rockstar site download?

My brother has the steam version, wondering if I could just copy his directory across?

Hmm im not sure to be honest. I know some people were doing that but I think they were doing it steam to steam, and r*sc to r*sc.

The download from r* will be quicker now as there isn't as much demand on their servers - a lot of people here downloaded on launch and gave up at the time haha.

You can always start it and see what speed you get? Or is there another issue meaning you don't want to download it?

I've come across random modified vehicles in single player. For example the car that resembles a Ventador was white, green stripes, spoiler, exhaust the whole kit and caboodle just sitting in a layby as I was going up to Lesters.

I've got no mods that say they spawn modded cars and I'm not sure it's a DLC car because I haven't bought any..

Edit: http://gta.wikia.com/Zentorno This.

Only DLC is the bonus cash for the pre order.

Last edited:
Hmm im not sure to be honest. I know some people were doing that but I think they were doing it steam to steam, and r*sc to r*sc.

The download from r* will be quicker now as there isn't as much demand on their servers - a lot of people here downloaded on launch and gave up at the time haha.

You can always start it and see what speed you get? Or is there another issue meaning you don't want to download it?

Hmmmm. I'll try and see :p

I'm not too happy about downloading here as the max speed I get on downloads is 100kb/s :o :p

I've come across random modified vehicles in single player. For example the car that resembles a Ventador was white, green stripes, spoiler, exhaust the whole kit and caboodle just sitting in a layby as I was going up to Lesters.

I've got no mods that say they spawn modded cars and I'm not sure it's a DLC car because I haven't bought any..

Edit: http://gta.wikia.com/Zentorno This.

Only DLC is the bonus cash for the pre order.

The link you've posted explains that it spawns modified..

just loving this game, completed 1st time around 70+%.
but this time, up peds & vehicles. gave it a more realistic feeling of a busy city.
it can hammer vram bad, but get it right, it a great little change for sp as well.
any one wanna try.
\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V.settings.xml

find
<CityDensity value="0.800000" /> anything upto 14.000000
<PedVarietyMultiplier value="1.00000" /> < this 2x . 2.000000, 3x 3.000000 (ect
<VehicleVarietyMultiplier value="1.000000" /> this same 2x cars 2.000000
3x =3.000000
link where found, check pics of having more peds & traffic
http://gtauniverse.com/index.php?th...rease-pedestrian-vehicle-variety-density.143/

also, trevor, what can we say. every game should have a trevor in it, dont know how many times have laughed playing him :)

but this time, up peds & vehicles. gave it a more realistic feeling of a busy city.
it can hammer vram bad, but get it right, it a great little change for sp as well.
any one wanna try.
\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V.settings.xml

find
<CityDensity value="0.800000" /> anything upto 14.000000
<PedVarietyMultiplier value="1.00000" /> < this 2x . 2.000000, 3x 3.000000 (ect
<VehicleVarietyMultiplier value="1.000000" /> this same 2x cars 2.000000
3x =3.000000
link where found, check pics of having more peds & traffic
http://gtauniverse.com/index.php?th...rease-pedestrian-vehicle-variety-density.143/

also, trevor, what can we say. every game should have a trevor in it, dont know how many times have laughed playing him :)

That does look awesome. Did you notice how much your VRAM went up by with these changes?

on my 970, without change use around 2.7to 3gb. it deffo max out vram with , can cause some slow down, say it saying using 5gb vram at times , i aint got that, so that what slowing it down.
i lowered them till kinda got it ok. heres what settled on

<CityDensity value="0.950000" />
<PedVarietyMultiplier value="1.500000" />
<VehicleVarietyMultiplier value="4.000000" /

for me runs good, liittle slow down if hit motorway at times
any one say with 6gb vram+ on g card. this mod would be awesome even more

Completely avoiding online recently (Sorry Soya!) because I'm trying to complete the single player campaign. Any time I go online I jumped into my armored car and just drive around pointlessly.

Probably be on this weekend (odimmortalis) to abuse the double-xp/cash, but hopefully a nice weekend of HOTS/GTA5 juggling.

Genuinely does anybody know why their servers are so **** for me?

Took me an hour to download the installer and now the 381MB update is downloading at 15kb/s??? wtf

So after a whole day of waiting for that update I'm finally playing...

However I'm getting a few graphical glitches, eg some cars have white lines or sheets sticking out of them?

As an FYI - the missions you can do with 1 player only - still give 5k RP. If you're willing to grind missions on your own that is :)

Just did two and plan to do many more like that.

Back
Top Bottom