***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

This is the only torrent I can find
Only wondering as the update through SC is 381MB not over 400MB like the file in the torrent?

Remove that, no torrents allowed to be posted. :) even if its legal

I will see if I can find the ones I used and send them via trust. Cdkeys were given the files

Started a heist with someone on here earlier, went well until I started getting stuttering in the game, then I crash out of the game completely. When I tried to get back in the game, it starts downloading the damned patch. FFS!

Apologies if I dropped out of your Heist.

Update downloading here....

Taking forever, no idea how big it is and it shows under 1 minute remaining non stop....

Social club downloader - POS

Last edited:
Had good craic tonight with, V4NT0M, Rezzzident & TheStarkFactor.

Also to clarify, my message meant the % division screen, I couldn't type at all and then my in game chat decided to completely disable itself - couldn't see what you guys were typing or anything.

Ah well :) till tomorrow! Private session, new cars!

ok that was pretty awesome, great game tonight, cheers.

See! :) Now you are a few levels higher plus have a good bit of starting cash! tbh, I'm on almost every night so will invite you if I see you.

Be prepared for lag central after the update guys, I'm dropping at least 10 fps in areas that previously were 60 fps smooth.

EDIT: Also noticed a couple of my cars were moved to a different garage and one was put in "Storage" when I rung the Mechanic?! So the car is there available from the Mechanic but not physically in the garage.

Had good craic tonight with, V4NT0M, Rezzzident & TheStarkFactor.

Also to clarify, my message meant the % division screen, I couldn't type at all and then my in game chat decided to completely disable itself - couldn't see what you guys were typing or anything.

Ah well :) till tomorrow! Private session, new cars!

See! :) Now you are a few levels higher plus have a good bit of starting cash! tbh, I'm on almost every night so will invite you if I see you.

I know! I was levelling up like almost once every mission. That heist at the end was great fun, and I got about $450k from it! Hopefully I can buy a decent car now.

in sp mode with today's patch. fps dropping, sometimes it just like a quick 1-2 secs freeze :( :(

Same here, seems to have pumped performance nicely. Even in ammunation when you hit the button to look at weapons it will drop to single digits.

Last edited:
in sp mode with today's patch. fps dropping, sometimes it just like a quick 1-2 secs freeze :( :(

I thought I was the only one. MP's pretty much unplayable for me because I'm getting horrible microstutters on top of the FPS drops; despite the steam FPS counter showing, say, 72fps, it still feels like 20.

I read somewhere that it could be down to R*'s recent implementation of cheat detection (which doesn't work) checking memory every fraction of a second for dll injections of something. Probably something else though.

Glad I am not the only one who has noticed the performance issues! Although mine isn't too bad compared to some other comments.

Purchased these 2 bad boys:

aBXspUAh.png.jpg

YBfUmsmh.png.jpg

Back
Top Bottom