***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Bennity's Coil Brawler

GTA5_2015_07_08_19_00_33_709.jpg

V4NTOM's Progen T20

GTA5_2015_07_08_19_01_50_542.jpg

Bonus!

GTA5_2015_07_08_19_00_43_773.jpg

Also purchased and maxxed out the new Coquette Blackfin - it isn't all that. Engine sounds are nice but it doesn't punch me in the face soundwise like the Sabre Turbo or Ocelot F620 does.

Last edited:
They really screwed the pooch with this patch performance literally divebombs when you're firing at anything for any real amount of time. After 20 mins my 295x2 at 4k hadn't even breached 61c because of the clocks fluctuating so much because of this update :(

just finished this

cant tell you how dissapointed with the end few missions. kill off everyone which took about 2 minutes. then get devin hardly anyone there 10 men then push him off a cliff end game. feels so short compared the rest of the story in the game.

How do you get your personalised numberplate skyfall?

I'll be online for a play once this update is finished*

*Assuming nothing cocks up lol

Do it on the app on your phone. Real life phone I mean. Download ifruit.

Then when you create it on their and go back into los Santos customs it will be available :)

For those with stuttering, my solution has been to use windows back up to restore gtav folder to previous version. Then if you launch the GTA V Launcher (not usual exe) with the additional offline parmeter then for now it will bypass updating and get you playing offline for single player.

So my shortcut target I'm using is:
GTAVLauncher.exe -scOfflineOnly

At least I can now go back to playing single player with no stuttering. With 393 dont get me wrong, its smooth at times. But reverting back to 372 its smooth ALL the time.

Hope that helps others sharing my frustration with latest update.

Took some photos of the T20 this evening. Its awesome and much better to drive than the Osiris and is also MUCH nicer looking :)

Rockstar editor absolutely tanks my FPS.

nUnSneI.jpg
dcnebb9.jpg
m6GCYTi.jpg
ZEYiFIp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom