***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

IIRC:

brawler car - £725k
the new sports car - £2.2m
a new sports bike - £75k

A couple of other vehicles but I don't think they were too expensive.

http://www.vg247.com/2015/07/08/gta-online-ill-gotten-gains-part-2-vehicle-and-gear-prices/

"
Coil Brawler – $715,000
Vapid Chino – $225,000
Invetero Coquette BlackFin – $695,000
Progen T20 – $2,200,000
Dinka Vindicator – $630,000
Lampadati Toro boat – $1,750,000
"

I understand this stuff is high end, but the pricing is just getting more and more ridiculous. Take the T20, for example. It's more than 4 times the cost of the Turismo yet is just about even in terms of performance. It might handle better, I dunno. Anything to get R* to shift more shark cards I spose.

seems I was of quite a bit of the bike lol :D

Anything to get R* to shift more shark cards I spose.

Only reason they price the stuff so high, problem is with them doing this, you then just get more people cheating.... TBH, I hope more and more people cheat (not the kind that use mass hack kills though) just to spite R* for even adding those shark cards, not think they have milked enough money from this one game already and yet they still can't afford some good dedicated servers for MP.......

Seriously impressed with how this runs at 1440p (looks even more beautiful as well), and its super smooth using FreeSync.

Ive still got everything on, maxed, apart from the Grass Detail, which ive got on High, and the MSAA off.

Mostly sitting around 50fps, only drops to around 44/45 every now and again, for split seconds, when it seems to be loading in new parts, can't wait to get my FX :D

seems I was of quite a bit of the bike lol :D

Only reason they price the stuff so high, problem is with them doing this, you then just get more people cheating.... TBH, I hope more and more people cheat (not the kind that use mass hack kills though) just to spite R* for even adding those shark cards, not think they have milked enough money from this one game already and yet they still can't afford some good dedicated servers for MP.......

Yeah, completely agree. I get timed out a lot when I attempt to join a public lobby, particularly when my bro's streaming a Youtube video. But people will buy this game regardless of the price or how terrible the online component is.

If I were to come across a lobby full of script kiddies blasting me with 250k cash bags I don't think I would mind ;) . A heist full of good players is so hard to find I think I've spent more time waiting than actually playing.

Seriously ****ed off with this now.

Every time I re-open it there is an update of a different size and starts off at 0MB after getting like 250MB of the way before resetting. Pathetic from a company like R*.

Performance issues here since the patch too. Ammunation tanked the fps all the way down to 2 for about 10 seconds. The apartment/garage is bad for stuttering but driving around is surprisingly hardly affected.

Update seemed to mess up my account. Had R* social club to auto sign in upon game starting as Im sure most people do.

However it had forgotten my password, and every time I entered it, it told me it was incorrect. It was 100% correct and when I tried resetting the password by email it just kept popping up an error message "Oops this is taking longer than expected!"

Well done R*.

Might try my hand at modding weapon or car sounds soon. I have the blow off valve sound mod, so it can't be too hard..

I hope.

Erm... "performing 1st time setup" Literally what?.. Please no. My intro movie modification has gone as well. What on earth is happening?

Last edited:
Almost there with the patch download. Will update prices in a mo.

GTA5_2015_07_08_18_47_53_871.jpg

Last edited:
Stuttering issues now, especially when the sun is coming up during the day night cycle. Pre patch everything was perfect.

I'm reading a lot of comments starting to feed through else where that I am definitely not alone with these issues.

Anybody having issues with Steam???

I am :(

Stuttering issues now, especially when the sun is coming up during the day night cycle. Pre patch everything was perfect.

I'm reading a lot of comments starting to feed through else where that I am definitely not alone with these issues.

There does seem to be a lot of reports of new stutter issues after the patch....

saying that....

This is the first patch since launch that I have not had any issues....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom