***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I have seen/had far more police than that :p

Catalyst 15.7 runs GTA like a dream.
1440p, FXAA ON, MSAA OFF, almost everything on very high 40-60 fps with a 7950. It runs so fluid it just flows..

Yeah 15.7 has certainly improved the performance for the last GTA 5 patch, was getting awful freezing/stuttering but now it seems a lot better, still not as good as it was before the gta 5 patch though.

There is a house for sale just around the corner from the main apartment building that has a pool, although it's still occupied by some random women who run away when I go for a dip!

That house looks poop though :p

I mean the big fancy houses like Lamar's in SP! :D

You'll never get that nex... would need to have the same spawning mechanics as with the apartments if it did so you'll never have a private garden/pool. Plus the spawns are bad enough with everyone in apartments... imagine with the spawns coming from a smaller space like a house!

Yup unfortunately very true :(

Spawns aren't much of an issue for me tbh, I always go passive before leaving the garage :p

Even still, maybe some new apartments with an indoor swimming pool etc. :cool:

Catalyst 15.7 runs GTA like a dream.
1440p, FXAA ON, MSAA OFF, almost everything on very high 40-60 fps with a 7950. It runs so fluid it just flows..

Yeah, they did a really good job getting it to run so nice on old cards, i had a couple of them cards in crossfire and it ran like a dream also. The only reason i upgraded is i wanted some MSAA and it doesnt work properly on the 7 series, you get some messed up textures appearing in the corner, dunno why they didnt sort that out in some drivers or summat.

Ok after saying I had no performance issues after yesterdays big update, it looks like I judged things too early. Just finished playing about 20mins of contact missions on freeroam and there is a definite FPS drop when flying around in a Savage.

Is this worth buying if I intend only on playing the single player story mode? Played through it on the PS3 ages ago but the quality was dire.

I'd say so yes, I never play online and having a lot of fun. So much to do, creating your own challenges etc (not literally but in your imagination) makes it many hours of enjoyment.

Is this worth buying if I intend only on playing the single player story mode? Played through it on the PS3 ages ago but the quality was dire.

Judging by the fact I spent 90+ hours in the SP doing all side stuff and just messing about I'd say yes:D Honestly, GTA 5 has one of the most beautiful and fully realised worlds I've ever seen in games. Of course you'll get bored with it eventually but until that time you'll get heaping dollops of fun out of it.

Haven't even touched online and I doubt I ever will;p

The sp is excellent!!! Can feel a bit disjointed at times switching between characters but overall, very well put together.

Must say, I haven't experienced any issues online with the servers/lag etc.

Had a good heist run tonight for pacific standard with stark, v4ntom for the most part and Chrissy.
Saftlad - you vanished and stark couldn't find you! We sent you friend requests so add us and we will invite you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom