***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I've got a little bit bored grinding up to level 100, think I'm 67 at the minute.

I an still enjoying Grinding.

I am finding new ways to complete jobs and trying some of the more difficult ones.

I will admit to using Youtube to see how they are completed in solo as some are insanely difficult without back up.... currently 118 :)

I am finding new ways to complete jobs and trying some of the more difficult ones.

I will admit to using Youtube to see how they are completed in solo as some are insanely difficult without back up.... currently 118 :)

Mate I'm not sure I quite understand what you're doing online. You're playing SOLO sessions by yourself online and have got up to Rank 118? So basically its another form of Single Player?

I might give that a bash then, I need to mix it up a bit.

Is there a way to reset the online multiplayer to start from scratch/

You can do a character transfer which will reset level to 0, and you will have no money on that character.

You can then delete the original if you wish.

Mate I'm not sure I quite understand what you're doing online. You're playing SOLO sessions by yourself online and have got up to Rank 118? So basically its another form of Single Player?

There are some contact missions you can do on your own as they are 1-4/6/8 players. I have done a few but as mentioned, some are hard with just 1 person.

There are about 70 missions that can be done Solo

So yeah, in a way, single player.

I have no mic (Mrs S would not appreciate me blabbering in the lounge) and Free Roam is so messed up that I am happy to grind away....

Do you just ring the contracts for jobs?

You can ring for jobs or they are sent to you as normal via email, then just pick n choose from the voting menu once completed.

you can like and dislike pretty much as per free roam.

The races and jobs have the double RP or GTA$ depending on the events put on by R*. Races have double cash at the moment. Last weeks $th July weekend. jobs were double RP.

The cash payouts are very good as well. 10 to 20k for the later player RP jobs.

I have earned 8 million with jobs and car sales.

You can ring for jobs or they are sent to you as normal via email, then just pick n choose from the voting menu once completed.

you can like and dislike pretty much as per free roam.

The races and jobs have the double RP or GTA$ depending on the events put on by R*. Races have double cash at the moment. Last weeks $th July weekend. jobs were double RP.

The cash payouts are very good as well. 10 to 20k for the later player RP jobs.

I have earned 8 million with jobs and car sales.

I have only used the phone for invites that get sent by Lester/Martin etc but have never rang them. I was just querying how you managed to do so many as the ones that appear on the phone are few and far between.

Awesome, will give that a shot later on. Really need to make my money back after the t20 purchase.

I've done lots of missions by myself online, I'm currently rank 150.

People say there's no fun in doing it solo, but it's no different to SP? Except you get money and rank up to unlock stuff :confused:

I've done lots of missions by myself online, I'm currently rank 150.

People say there's no fun in doing it solo, but it's no different to SP? Except you get money and rank up to unlock stuff :confused:

An extension of SP is a good way of looking at it :) I enjoy solo missions.

Also, I love the weather in this game!!!
TVmgNPD.jpg
S2IhWcz.jpg.png

Modders about this evening. I mean....i died a lot but stark and v4ntom also did. Instant headshots, god mode, bum licking from other players to said modder......sad people lol

Don't forget, I'm ocuk protected, prioritise. Already got stark on board, v4ntom/jester - I will request my transport tomorrow whilst doing the queens wave. �� *as long as its not seedy*

Don't worry my precious Gam Gam, I got you're back baby ;).

So folks, in multiplayer, do you actually get to keep cars you buy unlike in single player if you quit the game with car out of garage or totalled?

Yep, you keep all cars that you buy, plus you can mod the heck out of them, which I guess is one of the appeals of the game.

I've got three garages with thirty cars and others will probably have more!

ugh im so annoyed. Havent been able to play GTA V for 3 days now since the last patch broke the launcher for me. Iv done everything including reinstalling the whole game and still it doesn't load up.... All I get is verifying download integrity...GTA V is ready to play...press play and it does it all again... over and over... I cant get into the game lol. Its stupid.

Im not the only one with this issue, theres a thread on reddit with other people having the same problem since the last patch but no solution to it.

So folks, in multiplayer, do you actually get to keep cars you buy unlike in single player if you quit the game with car out of garage or totalled?

To follow on from what Stark explained to you, you still keep the cars if they get destroyed as well as long as you have insurance.

The general process is as follows:
  1. Buy a car
  2. It gets delivered to your owned garage
  3. If you are out and about without the car, you can ring your mechanic and he will deliver it
  4. If you destroy the car, you can pay an insurance premium and get it back
  5. If someone else destroys it, they pay the premium and you get it back
  6. If the police impound it - you pay £250 and get it back

The only exception to this rule which may result in you losing a car is if the police impound 1 car, and then you leave the garage with another owned car - the game will warn you saying that your impounded car will be destroyed if you leave the garage.

Its awesome, and a pity you couldn't have the mechanic in SP. The only way an owned car will vanish - is if you sell it

I've upgraded my PC to something that will comfortably run this at high but I've got some annoying glitches.

Obviously moving to an nVidia 900 card means I get the lovely Initialisation Failed easter egg, but I was expecting that.

But I've also gained random micro stutters. Just driving around and every few seconds it stutters slightly as if it's dropped a few frames? And also I'm getting flickering on some text overlays. Like on the screen where it comes up with "you finished 1st" full screen, the text flickers from translucent to white. Also the prompts at the bottom of the screen for pressing keys (like when in a taxi to select to hurry, etc) flicker too.

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom