***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Thanks to Gamble and co at ocuk I was able to do a couple of heists and get enough money to buy some decent cars like the armoured kuruma - I am loving this car, and it has significantly improved my survivability. :D

Last edited:
For anyone that can't join a server, try selecting Random Job.

I find this helps..... sometimes.

I just rejoined sessions a few times and was able to again :)

There needs to be more stuff to do on your own in Online. Theres only so long you can spend in the strip club...

You can collect cars for delivery, sell cars, kill target people/vehicles, do missions/survival on your own as well. Online flight school also.

There is a good deal. Oh daily objectives!

Yeah but I did most of that when I was on PS3.

I don't play Online unless I have a bunch of mates to play with, and I've completed the SP on PS3 so have no interest there. It just feels like a waste that there's this massive map but not really that much to 'do'.

I'd actually quite like a new SP campaign like they did with Gay Tony and Lost and Damned in GTA4.

NPC got a bit stiff in teh leg:
GTA5%202015-07-11%2017-37-59_zpsg2mkc74x.png

And found a random naked girl that appears at 11pm for 1 hour only apparently (friend showed me):
GTA5%202015-07-14%2000-10-55_zpsm1axqs0h.png

After failing spectacularly at every single race last night (DNF most of them) and I couldn’t even get a heist started I somehow ended up on some random missions. Had an absolute blast! Was playing with 2 or 3 randomers, some of the missions were tricky enough, one we had to blow up the jets in Zancudo and steal a Cargobob. We had a plane to get there but it only fitted 2 so my ‘team’ kicked me out of the plane so I had to drive all the way there is my new armoured Kuruma. Drove to Fort Zancudo and discovered that you cannot just ram down the gates of a military base.

Drove the whole way around the outside of the base while my team were getting shot up inside and could not see any way in. When my whole team were dead I was the last one left circling the base while my dead team were spectating and clearly I had no idea what I was doing. Then I saw a small hill on the grass where I was able to stunt jump the Kuruma onto the fence, spun around a 360 on top of the fence and landed inside the base! Bombed around inside the base (my first time in there), loads of army guys shooting at me but my armoured car saved me. Great fun zooming around the base mowing down army guys and managed to steal the cargobob while only getting it slightly shot up and somehow flew it back to Trevor. It was brilliant. Stayed doing those random missions for the night, some of them are great fun, will be playing plenty more of them. I was getting 15k – 27k cash from them. Even managed a few solo.

I need to get involved with the heists and missions, I see a few of them pop up but I fear my noobness might annoy everyone else.

Did a few races around the prison with Nuclear last night to get him the turbo charging, was good fun to see how well the cars handle at high speed. I still absolutely love the Turismo R - best looking car in the game but it doesn't feel as fast as the Zentorno/T20/Osiris.

Back
Top Bottom