***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I hate the load times in game too. Join a job, wait ages for it to do whatever it does, get a message saying the player is already in an active job, then having to wait to go back to free roam. Does my head in.

Also had someone who was invisible kill me multiple times last night too. I could see the camera moving when the wasted screen came up as if it was tracking the other player but they weren't visible at all. Hoping this isn't a new annoying mod.

I would appreciate it if anyone could help with these issues:

1. I'm still getting a lot of splitting all the time, using vsync off in game and 'adaptive' in nvidia control panel. It's really ugly and annoying.

2. I'm getting a lot of random stuttering, which is also a pain. I'm running everything on just high, apart from textures on very high. However even with everything lowered there is still a lot of stuttering?

Thanks

HELP ME!!!

Guys.....i have a strange problem i cant seem to suss out,

last few days i havent been able to play the game properly because my character for some reason when holding a weapon is constantly locked on.

I play with a DS4 controller, before you all start saying its the controller its the controller, no its not it works fine because i can drive and stuff correctly, not to mention performs flawlessly in the other games i play.

Even using KB/M if im holding a weapon its constantly locked on, ive redownloaded the game, deleted my profile, rebinded all the keys, reinstalled BT drivers, reinstalled DS4 software and im having no luck.

Anybody have any idea whats going on?

I would appreciate it if anyone could help with these issues:

1. I'm still getting a lot of splitting all the time, using vsync off in game and 'adaptive' in nvidia control panel. It's really ugly and annoying.

2. I'm getting a lot of random stuttering, which is also a pain. I'm running everything on just high, apart from textures on very high. However even with everything lowered there is still a lot of stuttering?

Thanks

How often are you getting the stuttering? I have been getting it a bit since the last update, I never got any before then and I have not changes setting, similar to yours I think. It mainly seems to happen to me at busy junctions and intersections but it is mostly fine the rest of the time. Didn't happen at all before the recent update though,

How often are you getting the stuttering? I have been getting it a bit since the last update, I never got any before then and I have not changes setting, similar to yours I think. It mainly seems to happen to me at busy junctions and intersections but it is mostly fine the rest of the time. Didn't happen at all before the recent update though,

Yeah I think it happens whilst things get a bit busier on screen, however it also happens out in the middle of nowhere too, not just in the city :(

You seldom find modders that are fun, but we did tonight! He was shooting money bags...but he was also flying us about in a bus and spawning all sorts of random stuff. Good laugh.
oZ1zC4D.jpg
9rpecOc.jpg
NGijP2J.jpg

I want to do a heist, i've never done one! not tonight obviously but who would be up for it? i don't even think i'm lvl 12 so you'll have to host it :(

I would be tomorrow, can start at the beginning as it only requires 2 for the first, then we can recruit others for the ones after.

Add me (link in sig) and I will be on tomorrow :)

Currently trying a mod that spawns modified cars like you would in LS Customs, to be at the side of the road to take :D Will edit/reply if I can get it working.

Edit: the instructions are a little unclear so I can explain in laymans terms in needed, but.. I have it working!

http://i.imgur.com/ZC4P1yD.jpg See? Sweeeet!

Last edited:
Anyone happen to know if any of the recent updates fixed mouse sensitivity scaling/changing with framerate and/or so you can have the same sensitivity for vertical and horizontal freelook?

So how many people play this game in groups of course I mean OverClockers here ? In a couple of months I'm planing to get a New PC and start playing Online since I completed single player on my Xbox 360 when it came out. So does someone want to team up with me in the future and explore GTA Online together :D ?

There's usually quite a few from the OcUK crew online so you'll have no issues getting someone to help out etc.

Is there a way to quick equip body armor? Annoying as hell having to go through the inventory screen in the middle of a firefight.

This ****ing stuttering is getting on my nerves! And it's not just frame rate drops as the music on the radio also freezes, which is more annoying than the frame rate plummeting!! :(

This ****ing stuttering is getting on my nerves! And it's not just frame rate drops as the music on the radio also freezes, which is more annoying than the frame rate plummeting!! :(

Could you not leave Windows performance monitor running in the background while playing, and then seeing what's running in the background to cause the spike?

Back
Top Bottom