***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Single player game and about 30-40% in: I've done absolutely tons of jobs now and don't seem to ever get paid! The properties have opened up but I'm miles away from buying all but the cheapest - do I get some big scores soon? Michael has about 30k, Franklin 50k and Trevor 80k.

I want to trick-out cars, but that's expensive!

(I've just done the mission where you hijack the Merryweather plane by flying into it with the crop duster before bailing out after being shot down by jets.)

What I like to do when people are asking if there are any hackers that can give out free money is I'll go to a store, rob it, get a helicopter and go to the top of that Maze bank building. Then I'll tell people to come to top of maze bank building for lots of free monies, when they arrive I just share some of the cash from the store robbery.

What I like to do when people are asking if there are any hackers that can give out free money is I'll go to a store, rob it, get a helicopter and go to the top of that Maze bank building. Then I'll tell people to come to top of maze bank building for lots of free monies, when they arrive I just share some of the cash from the store robbery.

Yep, I do this all the time :D

"hey, does anyone want some free money? just come find me on the map, I'm doing cash drops for people ;)"

10+ people then proceed to chase me around the server begging for money, makes for some interesting chases.

I've received a shed tonne of cash from hackers - got 4 mil yesterday. Don't worry about it, just spend it!

its rife with hackers currently, as much as it was funny at first with a couple of million, but if you come across the one where they shoot you with a minigun, and every bullet gives you cash, it can crash your game, had it happen a couple of times, had a few hackers follow ME round and keep shooting me, i am surprised i didnt get banned, i ended up with about 40 mill in the space of a couple of nights, hope they fix it soon

My R* Social Club account got hacked somehow (changed password etc). I manager to recover it, but my name has changed from

jamief00

to

pidoras00

There seems to be no way to change it back (only 1 change per year) - wtf!

After over a week of trying to update the game it has finally installed! ...Then when launching online or story mode it crashes because there are corrupt files! ****ing useless!

to save d/l again, create GTAVLauncher.exe shortcut to desktop.
right click properties
in target add -verify, run it and it will replace any files that need it.

like this
Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAVLauncher.exe" -verify

hope that helps[/QUOTE]

Thanks, finally worked! :)

Last edited:
Got about 5.5mil from a hacker last night. Went onto the map and saw about 5 people all in one place - went there and the guy spawned a Duke O' Death, drove around for a bit then dropped a load of cash for us.

What is annoying though is when you get the try hards on the mic and text chat begging for cash. I've never done that - I just arrive, take the money and leave.

My R* Social Club account got hacked somehow (changed password etc). I manager to recover it, but my name has changed from

jamief00

to

pidoras00

There seems to be no way to change it back (only 1 change per year) - wtf!

Open a ticket with R* and they will put it back for you. There seems to be a few hacked account issues over the past few days.

I would raise a ticket, get a reference and then post the ticket reference online in the community forum to ask it be looked at. It is by far the quickest way to get support to look at your issue.

How do you do that?

Glad it wasn't just me :p

Bring up your phone in game, go to the find a quick job section, choose the type you want and you can then run around in free roam as normal while it finds and populates a lobby. Means you don't have to sit around in lobbies waiting for them to fill up - however it's pot luck what you'll get thrown into. You'll see the name of the job in the corner and the number of people in there but none of the details on it.

Last edited:
Wow this game just keeps on giving me ****.

Spent 160k on ammo for everything, takes my money and gives me no ****ing ammo.

Seriously regret buying this game now.

2x 290. It's not the failed initialization error, it just says that GTA is not responding.

I have had that 4 times this weekend and I have never had it before either. Mine seems to only waiting when a lobby is launched into a game. Still quite infrequent but annoying.

Yep, I do this all the time :D

"hey, does anyone want some free money? just come find me on the map, I'm doing cash drops for people ;)"

10+ people then proceed to chase me around the server begging for money, makes for some interesting chases.

Amazing!!! This sounds like fun. :)

Im thinking, elevated position surrounded by sticky bombs - text chat sent saying come find me, doing a cash drop - kaboom :)

160k?

Did you buy for everyone on the server :p

Well that's what it said in the lobby (I was on my own though :p ) and that's what it took out of my balance! :mad:

I'm not happy with the performance atm either, goes from smooth 60fps to massive lag spikes for no reason? And no v-sync seems to work so I'm getting tearing everywhere.

Very unimpressed at the mo :(

I have had that 4 times this weekend and I have never had it before either. Mine seems to only waiting when a lobby is launched into a game. Still quite infrequent but annoying.

Amazing!!! This sounds like fun. :)

Im thinking, elevated position surrounded by sticky bombs - text chat sent saying come find me, doing a cash drop - kaboom :)

That's evil, but genius! I think getting a few OcUK'ers together on the middle floor of the construction site, and place some well hidden proximity mines could be fantastic :D

Back
Top Bottom