***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I want to do a heist, i've never done one! not tonight obviously but who would be up for it? i don't even think i'm lvl 12 so you'll have to host it :(

I'm around for heists tonight and most other nights, I've done the first one but want to do all the others. Can’t seem to even get any heists started with randomers.

What level do you need to have to start a heist ? Are the heists easy ? Never done it so that's why I'm asking :)

Lvl 12 and you have to own a high end apartment.

Some are easier than others, though you have three level settings, easy, normal or hard (most money and points).

Easy gives you two lives (for the whole team, not each).

Normal gives one life (as above).

Hard no spare lives.

Lvl 12 and you have to own a high end apartment.

Some are easier than others, though you have three level settings, easy, normal or hard (most money and points).

Easy gives you two lives (for the whole team, not each).

Normal gives one life (as above).

Hard no spare lives.

Thanks mate for your help. Can't wait to get my New PC to play GTAV Online :D
Anyway, does R* still banning people for modding single player ? I heard back when it was released that people got banned for doing mods on single player. Tho don't know about now.

I'm up for some heists - I've only done the first two and about to start the third.

Great fun last night, thanks again Nuclear for the assistance :D Hopefully the stripper in the apartment was most kind lol.

Thanks mate for your help. Can't wait to get my New PC to play GTAV Online :D
Anyway, does R* still banning people for modding single player ? I heard back when it was released that people got banned for doing mods on single player. Tho don't know about now.

Still modders/hackers whatever you which to call them. R* do ban but it feels like it never happens. I think they only ban the online hackers rather than single player though.

quite a few Banned today (always seems a thursday)

anyway the best one so far on the R* community site is

Permanent block
Sorry, but my account GTA 5 Online permanently blocked for cheats. I apologize for using them, is it possible that I unlock?

LOL

Out of interest...

How do you guys meet up online?

Is it a crew session?

I really need to start doing stuff other than Solo as I have no vehicle upgrades etc and would like to join you all as a mute friend,

Also need to keep an eye on that Dirtiest Jestor, :D as we are yo yo'ing for 3rd place in the crew :D

Out of interest...

How do you guys meet up online?

Is it a crew session?

I really need to start doing stuff other than Solo as I have no vehicle upgrades etc and would like to join you all as a mute friend,

Also need to keep an eye on that Dirtiest Jestor, :D as we are yo yo'ing for 3rd place in the crew :D

I think you add each other on Rockstar Social Club or whatever you call it then someone makes a room for people and invites the rest I presume ? I don't know much about it as I didn't played Online yet.

Could you not leave Windows performance monitor running in the background while playing, and then seeing what's running in the background to cause the spike?

Looks like I might have to, although I have everything I know of closed, so im starting to think it's just the game being rubbish...

I've only done the first heist so if anyone else is going to do the prison heist I'll be up for it :)

I wouldn't mind doing it again, I've finally got my HyperX Cloud v2 headset working properly so I can do voice comms finally! Made it a bit hit and miss trying to take out the two targets simultaneously when you don't know who's shooting who.

Back
Top Bottom