***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I was told a tip today, if you screenshot a hacker in action and tweet picture to RockstarSupport they have been known to do an instant ban.

OOooo That sounds awesome.

However they don't seem to worried about twitch users who are streaming live modding, They have now started removing links to the twitch feeds from the community posts. Understand that but also they need to act on it. Which they don't seem to be doing as the same twitch user was reported 3 days in a row.

There is a youtuber who was doing mods online and showing people how to do it, what the best mods were. He, it seems, has a perma ban and is not going to go online again as he can't afford another copy... so he says.

Either Rockstar's servers were completely banjaxed tonight or else everyone hates me:

GTA5_2015_07_16_22_14_37_06.jpg

Third night in a row of failing to complete a single heist, for assorted reasons (and it wasn't me getting killed for once :))

Either Rockstar's servers were completely banjaxed tonight or else everyone hates me:

Third night in a row of failing to complete a single heist, for assorted reasons (and it wasn't me getting killed for once :))

That first one we tried with randoms was pathetic. After that I did a few missions then got distracted with a few bits and pieces for my computer that arrived today.

Will be on tomorrow night for a while and will do some heists. You/me/Jester so far.

That first one we tried with randoms was pathetic. After that I did a few missions then got distracted with a few bits and pieces for my computer that arrived today.

Will be on tomorrow night for a while and will do some heists. You/me/Jester so far.

if you guys need another person I am free?

would be great to do the heists without someone quitting at the last second.

I will say in advanced that I am not the best player in the world

Back
Top Bottom