***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I wasn't on much last night, was busy a Stark's house *wink wink*

When I got home it was crashing like a trooper, I *may* (I hope and pray) have figured out what is causing the crashing though so hopefully tonight I will be crash free and we can hammer the prison break, Jester stop doing heists without me, I feel abandoned!

Aaawwww mate I'm sorry :(

Picked up quite a few good tips yesterday and now have the perfect route for the Kuruma in Pacific bank job. Almost made it once to the boat with the full 1,250,000!

Yeah, almost :D

Aaawwww mate I'm sorry :(

Picked up quite a few good tips yesterday and now have the perfect route for the Kuruma in Pacific bank job. Almost made it once to the boat with the full 1,250,000!

Yeah, almost :D

Was doing that job last night. Took about 20 attempts and we didn't even finish it because the host had to go :(

Was doing that job last night. Took about 20 attempts and we didn't even finish it because the host had to go :(

Crucial thing is not to kill any hostages, that way you avoid Noose (SWAT) outside. Best way to avoid killing them (and believe me I have in the past, even Fleeca job) is for one crowd control guy to walk around holding a RPG launcher. Then when leaving the bank, two guys with RPGs clear the way for the money guy (only one person takes ALL the money, less to drop that way) to get out safely.

Key is moving fast, together and covering your backs.

Plenty of skilled guys about that should help you out :)

That first one we tried with randoms was pathetic. After that I did a few missions then got distracted with a few bits and pieces for my computer that arrived today.

Will be on tomorrow night for a while and will do some heists. You/me/Jester so far.

That one was actually kind of funny, the pilot kept crashing and dying and the other guy kept abusing him to bits until he just left. I was just glad it wasn't me dying during the heist for once!

I won’t be on until late tonight, I have an Irish BBQ tonight – it’s like a normal BBQ but with torrential rain.

Crucial thing is not to kill any hostages, that way you avoid Noose (SWAT) outside. Best way to avoid killing them (and believe me I have in the past, even Fleeca job) is for one crowd control guy to walk around holding a RPG launcher. Then when leaving the bank, two guys with RPGs clear the way for the money guy (only one person takes ALL the money, less to drop that way) to get out safely.

Key is moving fast, together and covering your backs.

Plenty of skilled guys about that should help you out :)

I tried the RPG thing but it didn't work with the hostages.

We just had one idiot who didn't move fast enough and kept getting himself killed

Been reading some good reports on Windows 10 lately, and had enough of the stutter issue so last night I did a clean format/install of Build 10240 along with the .49 hotfix drivers. Thankfully my soundcard and MX518 are also supported so no issues there.

Still need some more testing but, from what I've seen so far there is considerable less stutter, making the game playable at least!
I've tweaked the desktop so it looks pretty much the same as 7, but with the added bonus of Windows 10 architecture for games.

win_10_zpsoyymxypc.png

Chrissy.Jr

Where does the Kuruma come into all this?

I thought the bikes had to be used? There are also no owned cars outside when you leave the bank?

It's a glitch, you have to own an apartment beside where the bikes are.

You just need a Kuruma in the garage and move quickly before the cops are all over you.

Enter apartment, invite all nearby players, force them all to garage and away you go.

Really want to get into the game but performance since the latest patch has made it unplayable for me :(

Fps start around 100fps average, but within 2 mins drop to around 50, was smooth before the update.

Really want to get into the game but performance since the latest patch has made it unplayable for me :(

Fps start around 100fps average, but within 2 mins drop to around 50, was smooth before the update.

I’ve seen a bit of that as well since the patch, although it’s sporadic and it was mostly playable for me yesterday. Except whenever I went into Ammu-Nation – FPS crashed to the floor every single time I went in there for some reason.

It's a glitch, you have to own an apartment beside where the bikes are.

You just need a Kuruma in the garage and move quickly before the cops are all over you.

Enter apartment, invite all nearby players, force them all to garage and away you go.

I was hoping there was someway to do this, i was dong this heist the other night and we died so much, we made it once to the bit where ya jump off the cliff, and one of the guys didnt jump and just stayed i the car we stole. :mad:

I've done a few newb ones too hence wanting to do the heists with the OcUK crew.

First time I tried the prison break, third setup mission where you have to take out the two councillors - successfully shot both, saw the briefcase on the steps, my car was on that side of the road a little further down so figured I'd jump off the roof, parachute down to the briefcase and then jump into the car and pick up my partner on the roof.

Jumped off the roof, quickly discovered I didn't have a parachute, face planted into the floor and died. Then respawned right in the middle of the cops and promptly died again :p

Epic fail.

I was hoping there was someway to do this, i was dong this heist the other night and we died so much, we made it once to the bit where ya jump off the cliff, and one of the guys didnt jump and just stayed i the car we stole. :mad:

There is another way - much easier. When you get to the bikes stay there and do not venture out ( the police will not venture around there and if they do it will only be one or two of them)- one person has to travel on a bike and get the Kuruma from their garage - not necessarily where the bikes are. Once the Kuruma is obtained the driver just needs to pick up the other guys waiting at the bikes (I believe at least one of the guys waiting must be sat on a motorbike)then just drive to the boat as fast as possible - there will be some heat when you reach the destination but you shouldn't die unless your completely useless.

Wel, if you ask me 50FPS is playable, try to play on 15 then we can talk :p
Just one question, when you die and get respown do you lose something besides money like Guns etc during a hesits and free-lancing or however you call it ?

BTW Do you guys use headsets when you play together ?

P.S Yesterday while I was going around steam I found this game (Big WTF basically...) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YgaQOyNVBw
http://store.steampowered.com/app/369580/

I just thought I would share it with you guys :p

Back
Top Bottom