***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Who invited this The_rocksolid guy into the crew, hes a total troll, he just follows me around shotgunning me, then he joined my heist and started running our team over with, and kept deliberately jumping onto a full team in the selection menu so we couldnt start it.

Only ended going online for an hour. Headset wasnt working for a while - v4ntom to answer your question, steelseries prism raw.. Pulled cable out whilst game was loading, plugged back in and wouldn't recognise. By the time I got back on you guys were on a heist.

Should be on on Sunday for missions/heists - haven't been on properly since Wednesday and getting withdrawals. Lol

Played this last night for the first time since the latest patch dropped, what have Rockstar done :(

Horrendous frame rates, a windows blue screen memory crash and then a D3D error all in the space of a couple of hours :( Previously my 980ti ran this with no issues at all.

Hopefully they sort it quickly and I'm going to turn this off auto update in the future.

Played this last night for the first time since the latest patch dropped, what have Rockstar done :(

Horrendous frame rates, a windows blue screen memory crash and then a D3D error all in the space of a couple of hours :( Previously my 980ti ran this with no issues at all.

Hopefully they sort it quickly and I'm going to turn this off auto update in the future.

I've seen a few people mention this, i noticed no difference whatsoever when the patch came. You guys having problems all seem to have different hardware so maybe its a software thing, im on windows 7, are you guys on win 10 maybe?.

I've seen a few people mention this, i noticed no difference whatsoever when the patch came. You guys having problems all seem to have different hardware so maybe its a software thing, im on windows 7, are you guys on win 10 maybe?.

Same here. I have had no issues what so ever since the patch. Which was a first.

I really don't know what to suggest anymore as the number of issues that are being reported are so varied.

I have resolved some issues in the past by deleting every reference to R* and then re downloading the game. However that is a big ask for many, Also uninstalling Afterburner. I have over 100 hours with no issues since I did.

However I am still on 310.12 and NCP is broken as I cant change anything in it. However if it ain't broke don't fix it.

That is little comfort to those who are having issue :(

Back
Top Bottom