***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I don't suffer from crashing but I experience severe FPS drops / stuttering / micro freezes which are seemingly at random moments. I'm running a 980ti and a G Sync ROG Swift but none of these help to smooth out the stuttering.

They really should have left some of the SP assassination missions until AFTER your characters have more than 30K! I did four of them early on and only found out how important the stock market playing is afterwards. Grr!

Think I've seen it all now...

Random game joined and it's Pacific standard bank, one guy ranked 1114!

First time I've witnessed the Kuruma IN the bank!

F5fKpCH.jpg

Or driven in one to the bikes!

8LU1XeN.jpg

VekFYm3.jpg.png

Excuse rubbish pics, taken with phone.

Then at the bikes, they were all blown up, next thing everyone teleported to the boat! Unreal....

Cant even get into a game today. Keeps kicking me back to single player, I think I'll take the hint! At least you can play the game in single player instead of spending half the day on loading screen. And no more failed finales due to fools!

Cant even get into a game today. Keeps kicking me back to single player, I think I'll take the hint! At least you can play the game in single player instead of spending half the day on loading screen. And no more failed finales due to fools!

Been having the same issues myself.

R* servers were all down early this morning.

Have they done something about taking the Kuruma on the Pacific Standard? I normally just drive to the top of the cliff and drive down the side nicely, but it said team mates were out of the mission area, I hit a few rocky bits and blew up. Car wasn't even badly damaged or anything, wasn't going fast was just a normal slow roll down the hill.

A mate I was playing with said his did that earlier too. Ended up with someone else just driving down the highway.

Have they done something about taking the Kuruma on the Pacific Standard? I normally just drive to the top of the cliff and drive down the side nicely, but it said team mates were out of the mission area, I hit a few rocky bits and blew up. Car wasn't even badly damaged or anything, wasn't going fast was just a normal slow roll down the hill.

A mate I was playing with said his did that earlier too. Ended up with someone else just driving down the highway.

Nope still works.

Nope still works.

I must have clipped the car in a bad place or something then, I think it got hit on the rear right corner area, slow speed not from height or anything and it blew up as soon as that touched the ground.

I thought that it was the safest way down, going to have to probably just go on highway and deal with the cops shooting at us in future.

I must have clipped the car in a bad place or something then, I think it got hit on the rear right corner area, slow speed not from height or anything and it blew up as soon as that touched the ground.

I thought that it was the safest way down, going to have to probably just go on highway and deal with the cops shooting at us in future.

I've blown up taking the highway route before.

I still think going down the mountain is the best way as you don't have as much police and noose to deal with when you get out from the car.

Ah, so it must just be the car taking too much damage from being shot at and any crashes on the way then?

Is the Insurgent any good for this part? I've always taken the Kuruma.

Tbh mate none of us (people in the Kuruma) know what happened the car that day (it was ages ago), it just hit what appeared to be a small rock on the dirt road and blew up.

Kuruma is still the best as it has much smaller windows and people inside take less damage. Insurgent has big windows which aren't bullet proof.

Just completed it again on a random job:

Guy took the car straight off the mountain:
t7bv3It.jpg

Landed half way down, survived and into the boat:
Z9rc1be.jpg.png

Rubbish phone pics again.

Folks. Im trying to build up my RP, but Im not sure whats the best way, currently level 10 so I cant get onto any Heists atm.

Im trying to join races but do I have to go to the locations on map or is there somehow a way to create them more quickly?

Folks. Im trying to build up my RP, but Im not sure whats the best way, currently level 10 so I cant get onto any Heists atm.

Im trying to join races but do I have to go to the locations on map or is there somehow a way to create them more quickly?

Use the quick job on the phone to find jobs other people are hosting

Back
Top Bottom