***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

I've always found freeroam boring. I much more enjoy the missions, heists, survivor and all the different individual stuff that I guarantee you've not done 10% of.

This tbh.

I am not one for going on killing sprees in free roam either (unless someone else starts it....) but I do enjoy a good troll, however, the real fun and longevity lies in all the missions etc. just so many epic/funny things happen even if you don't intend on doing said thing i.e. last night, Tony and I ramming each other when on our way to the dingy and at the last part, we both went to ram each other but missed and ended up with us flying our fancy cars into the sea :D

I was in the van today driving to a job 70 miles away, and just remembered the trolling of that poor dude in the clothes shop. So funny driving up to the glass door so the player inside couldn't open the doors outwards to get out. Then you standing on your bonnett looking at them whilst smoking, drinking, waving and a whole host of other emotes with about 4 others all looking on. Was so funny dude.

haha yup that was absolutely epic, people think they are safe using shops that have steps but boy are they wrong!!! :D And vantom comes along and ruins it...... which then resulted in that massive war/slaughter lol

BTW, who was that cheekyrob guy? He seemed a bit mad at me, wonder if it was cause I shot him out of his insurgent a few times muhahahahahaha

EDIT:

By any chance was he the guy that we locked in the shop? :D

Last edited:
he quite possibly might have been nexus mate, honestly mate I was nearly wetting myself outside the ponsyboys shop

And that epic Airwolf sound board, finishing perfectly at the end of the heist, with us loaded in the chopper just putting the finishing touches on destroying 3 choppers chasing us down...as the music stops and fades out, we get the last kill. Epic

That finale heist needs finishing tonight. Oh and mate, I saved those pics you sent to test the "deep blacks" but they are tiny. Got any proper high res ones I can test?

And that epic Airwolf sound board, finishing perfectly at the end of the heist, with us loaded in the chopper just putting the finishing touches on destroying 3 choppers chasing us down...as the music stops and fades out, we get the last kill. Epic

It was the rocket that literally just missed us on the crescendo just as the last helicopter exploded that was super epic! :D

he quite possibly might have been nexus mate, honestly mate I was nearly wetting myself outside the ponsyboys shop

That finale heist needs finishing tonight. Oh and mate, I saved those pics you sent to test the "deep blacks" but they are tiny. Got any proper high res ones I can test?

It was the rocket that literally just missed us on the crescendo just as the last helicopter exploded that was super epic! :D

haha yup another epic moment that you don't intend on happening :D

Tony, I'll send you the attachments via email/trust later on, two of them are 1280x720 and the other is 1920x800, when you go to view them fullscreen, the 1280x720 ones should take the entire screen up and the 1920x800 will have black bars on the top and bottom.

9/10 ppl aren't that that intelligent jester

This! :D The easiest way is just to kill yourself.

I always like it when they destroy my vehicle though, costs them £23k :D

But most of the time they just stand there for about 5 minutes and then leave the server lol

hey didnt help me, but I guess someone told you today you could do that after being stuck in there so long ;)
Touché lol :p

Only ever had it happen once and I did the join quit a heist. No way I'd kill myself, $500 is $500 :D

*Some joke about your mum*

Jester, all being well Stark and I should be online tonight to finish the first person crap.
Bad or maybe good, news.

Night shift next two nights so I'll not be on mate.

Back
Top Bottom