***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

lmao...just run in front of one of the hundreds of hackers and get a money drop lol.

Actually, saw two guys yesterday shooting 50 cars a second out of a lazer gun, and dropping money bags everywhere. Everyone was like "give me money cheater" etc etc, while I was trying to run as far away from the money drops as possible. I accidentally pick some up about a month ago without knowing, but I'm not falling for it again. I'm still worried they'll take all my money or something because of it.

lmao...just run in front of one of the hundreds of hackers and get a money drop lol.

Actually, saw two guys yesterday shooting 50 cars a second out of a lazer gun, and dropping money bags everywhere. Everyone was like "give me money cheater" etc etc, while I was trying to run as far away from the money drops as possible. I accidentally pick some up about a month ago without knowing, but I'm not falling for it again. I'm still worried they'll take all my money or something because of it.

Strop being a gurl, I still have all my cars and cash. The game is about being a criminal :D

Fixed some of the glitches but why is it still SO SLOW to start or finish any job online? Even just quitting out of a game takes a ludicrous amount of time. Why so slow?

has there been a 400mb update released in the past day?

I have just started it up and it's downloading one.

It better not go back to downloading the same ****ing updates over and over :mad:

has there been a 400mb update released in the past day?

I have just started it up and it's downloading one.

It better not go back to downloading the same ****ing updates over and over :mad:

Yeah, two days ago.

I am just about to throw in the towel.

I have had fantastic performance for weeks. then the latest patch has broken my game again.

First it started as the err_gfx_d3d_init crash yesterday. That I have solved. Not had one since I disabled DWM

Now its stutter and rubberbanding. Only in missions though and not all.

I love this game but my patience is running thin.

I will re install once again to see if that helps (has done in the past) and then update the drivers to see if they have optimised them during the patch..

After that I don't know. It's tiring trouble shooting all the time, especially when it was running so sweet for so long.

:(

Yeah, two days ago.

I am just about to throw in the towel.

I have had fantastic performance for weeks. then the latest patch has broken my game again.

First it started as the err_gfx_d3d_init crash yesterday. That I have solved. Not had one since I disabled DWM

Now its stutter and rubberbanding. Only in missions though and not all.

I love this game but my patience is running thin.

I will re install once again to see if that helps (has done in the past) and then update the drivers to see if they have optimised them during the patch..

After that I don't know. It's tiring trouble shooting all the time, especially when it was running so sweet for so long.

:(

Yeah I bought it on PC because i loved the game on PS3 so much, but the fact it took me over a week to be able to play it because of it buggering up all the updates really wore my patience thin.

I really hope this updates okay, and doesn't make my performance worse than it already is :mad:

The delays after every single mission, every single heist setup, everything, are bizarre. It's been "loading" for over 5 minutes since the last one now. It's ridiculous.

Yeah I bought it on PC because i loved the game on PS3 so much, but the fact it took me over a week to be able to play it because of it buggering up all the updates really wore my patience thin.

I really hope this updates okay, and doesn't make my performance worse than it already is :mad:

Judging by what the community are saying then yes, it is a good patch. Thing is, I never had any issues after the last few patches. So I guess it was always going to bite me as it was not broken before they bought out the latest hot fix.

I do blame my Nvidia card and Nvidia in general as I don't think they have helped in anyway. I am still on 350.12 drivers as the latest have been so dire. At the same time, R* could have done more to help.

I really hope it is fine for you.

Blank black screen with loading symbol at the bottom. Still loading, apparently, ten minutes later on an ssd. Just finished last setup before finale, brilliant.

Broken game is broken. Great content but clearly broken.

Strudders you've come a long way and with a breakthrough recently I reckon give yourself a fresh install, disable window manager and hopefully enjoy some trouble free gaming for a while! I would personally fresh install windows and get on the latest drivers. Your nVCP is broken anyway.

In other news I hard locked in game the other day becuz my CPU didn't have enough voltage and corrupted my GTA install. Every time it loads now it behaves as if I'm loading for the first time - resets settings and asks to adjust brightness etc.

This ****ing game....

Is it me or was Father/Son the first of R*'s "nasty surprise" missions, the equivalent of Wrong Side Of The Tracks in GTA SA? It took me about ten attempts to shoot the guy who was trying to chuck Franklin off the boat, how on earth are you supposed to manipulate the joypad to accelerate, dodge cars, hold down LB/RB and try to aim with the right stick with just two hands?

In the end I got it but more by luck than design, must have had a lucky shot near the person I was supposed to shoot. We are not all dexterous 21 year olds and some sort of auto aim or lock on while driving would be quite useful!

I suppose at least "V" has checkpoints so you can restart halfway through the mission but with strictly linear gameplay if you do reach a point at which you get stuck, kiss goodbye to the rest of your £40 game.

Was fun last night

Define "fun"? The 20mins doing an impossible race before we realised you needed GTA turned on, which the host (read noob) turned off or the constant trolling by Nexus?

I like the game, but between the grieffing and the trolling I can't enjoy it online.

Still mystified as to my card running cooler and quieter with a huge overclock than at stock...

Back
Top Bottom