***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Define "fun"? The 20mins doing an impossible race before we realised you needed GTA turned on, which the host (read noob) turned off or the constant trolling by Nexus?

I like the game, but between the grieffing and the trolling I can't enjoy it online.

Still mystified as to my card running cooler and quieter with a huge overclock than at stock...

get in the heists and the hundreds and hundreds of missions with us mate.

I don't mean to urinate on everyone's fried potato snacks but my game is running better than ever.

Stopped the crashes by rolling back through driver updates.
Fixed low spikes in fps by getting rid of the enb
Fixed the game feeling low fps without the enb by forcing vsync and putting vsync on in game.

I would join you! I don't know how to find you though :(

Last time I did get into a freerome with Jester and some other person but they sounded busy doing some kind of daily mission. They left and I was a loner again :D

Easiest way I find is to go into the menu, head to Online, and press join crew members - usually brings me into a lobby with everyone in.

hmm, i havnt played for over a month due to moving house, im a bit reluctant to load the game as there has been some patches in that time and i have <5% free space on my SSD :/

Easiest way I find is to go into the menu, head to Online, and press join crew members - usually brings me into a lobby with everyone in.

I tried to do that and as soon I was in a lobby, I was blown up by one of the crew with a tank! LMAO

Also

This update from R*

7/22/15 Update: We have received a small number of reports from players who are still experiencing occasional framerate issues or stuttering following 1.28.01, and are continuing to investigate. Please stay tuned to this page for more information as soon as it is available.

I would join you! I don't know how to find you though :(

Last time I did get into a freerome with Jester and some other person but they sounded busy doing some kind of daily mission. They left and I was a loner again :D

That must have been the other night when Dangerous was asking me to help him with his daily challenges. Sorry about that.

I'll catch you online again, albeit most likely next week.

I tried to do that and as soon I was in a lobby, I was blown up by one of the crew with a tank! LMAO

I've had similar happen :p Joined a crew session with a fair few OcUK'ers on. Got killed almost immediately by some random, respawned near my car, caught up and saw the random attacking one of the OcUK'ers, killed said random, then heard one of ours say I'd nicked his kill and promptly got killed - went from :mad: to :cool: to :p in about 10 seconds flat.

The online game is sadly starting to wear off on me - knew it would happen eventually.

I think the main frustration for me is the sheer age it takes to actually join a session. Most of the time it just ends up in a LOT of wasted time overall. Joining most sessions is easy enough, but lately I find myself struggling and before I know it, an hour or more has passed. On a work weekday its hard to get a worthwhile game on.

Tried to join some friends this past Saturday for the 'Break Moby out of Prison' event to get double RP's but bugger me, an hour and a half later the four of us managed to connect and by then we were just bored.

I don't mean to urinate on everyone's fried potato snacks but my game is running better than ever.

Stopped the crashes by rolling back through driver updates.
Fixed low spikes in fps by getting rid of the enb
Fixed the game feeling low fps without the enb by forcing vsync and putting vsync on in game.

I have had no issues either! Glad the stuttering is gone from online

This guy having a nap in the most uncomfortable position.

GTA5%202015-07-23%2020-44-30_zpsgcc7hzaw.png

During the week I tend to do missions only, with the occasional deathmatch/race. Simply because missions are easy to get with randoms as its irrelevant how many die etc. A normal weeknight over 2/3 hours playing I can probably get 10 missions done at least.

I will only try heists on a weekend or evening when I have more time to waste farting about connecting but this is mainly due to minimum player requirements for these.

Definitely something is nicer since the patch, maybe the lighting subtlety, maybe the shadows, maybe the general ambience? Something just feels nicer all round. 60fps at 3440x1440 is just too glorious, I can't even be bothered to complete missions as I get sidetracked by lush vegetation or lush fresh meat that needs running over.

Definitely something is nicer since the patch, maybe the lighting subtlety, maybe the shadows, maybe the general ambience? Something just feels nicer all round. 60fps at 3440x1440 is just too glorious, I can't even be bothered to complete missions as I get sidetracked by lush vegetation or lush fresh meat that needs running over.

They really have!!! Lighting/shadows/textures are all much better.

Back
Top Bottom