***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Yup the graphics have definitely improved, shadows, texture detail and the lighting all just seem better. I have also noticed the weather changing more often, use to be mostly sunny with rain every now and then, now we seem to get the thunderstorms a fair bit more + fog/hazy weather.

Mazeballs

:cool:

SP - Taxi missions are quite good and seem to be easy money with no time limit I can see. Next need to work out how you get on the golf course as I took Franklin up there and got a wanted rating! Might try again with Michael, if I can prise him out of the taxi.

Next need to work out how you get on the golf course

when franklin get his new house, there a stranger mission close to his house.
Guy having fight with his wife, drop him off at golf course, then u can use it.

Ps: any 1 that not done the TRUTH mission with MIcheal, what a laugh.

when franklin get his new house, there a stranger mission close to his house.
Guy having fight with his wife, drop him off at golf course, then u can use it.

Ps: any 1 that not done the TRUTH mission with MIcheal, what a laugh.

Are they the exelon ones? Or whatever its called, the crazy cult.

anyone seen any benefit with 16gb RAM over 8GB on this game?

Played A LOT more of it lately and have an i7 coming in the next week or so....was tempted to make the most of the cheap DDR3 pricing and snap up another 8GB at the same time if its beneficial

Ta

Even with all of the minor technical issues I’m having with online, sometimes this game is an absolute joy – last night I robbed a car and as I threw the poor, unsuspecting npc onto the road a passing car immediately ran him over, which was pretty funny. Then the guy who ran him over gets out of his car and the two npcs start punching and kicking lumps out of each other, which was amazing. The second guy eventually wins and stomps the first guy into the ground just to make sure! I think he might have been dead. Then, PscychoNPC hops into a completely different car (which I had stolen earlier) and speeds off. I followed him to see what carnage he would get up to but he managed to lose me! Are some of the NPC’s like Trevor? I hope I see that guy again, he was one badass npc.

I think he was joking :) , its always a good way to kick off an argument on a forums...a bit like saying nvidia is better than Ati/amd whatever it is nowadays.

Something weird going on, I was playing yesterday and cutscene were 16:9, today they're all 21:9 and for some reason the game looks better...

Also, out of the box the AOC is awesome compared to the LG... Dat stand! The monitor being at the correct eye level is a must.

I would like to see someone test all of this... Can you see the difference or just feel it?

Anyways I thought the human eye couldn't see past 25fps

I googled it in the past, basically the only thing restricting it is the speed in which your brain can process in info coming in, so you can basically train your brain to do it faster. Your eyes are taking in all the light still but your brain is purposely ignoring a lot of it to give you smooth clear vision.

Theyve tested fighter pilots and found they can pick images out of videos been played at much too high a frame rate for most of us to see because theyve trained their brains to pick out information coming at them at high speed.

I think rather than thinking about your eyes seeing in FPS like a video its more like your got a long exposure film at the back of your eyes thats continuously changing and your brain is just sorting that into a smooth picture for ya.

Btw, sry for the disconects the other night, rockstar servers just wernt playing ball, ive done loads of heists tonight though and ive not had one DC so i guess its sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom