***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Gz m8, i was trying to get into your heist all night, the first one ya started sumone left before we even started, then after that it filled before i could get in :(

For the last hour or so I've been getting:

123.jpg

Any ideas?

Gz m8, i was trying to get into your heist all night, the first one ya started sumone left before we even started, then after that it filled before i could get in :(

Ah sorry, didn't actually notice you joined first time :( I'll invite from previous heist next time. Normally they take a while to fill up anyway but I guess the double cash and rp changes that.

Competed humane labs with skyfall and two randoms, double cash and rp is nice- thanks again for giving your cash share! Now I'm level 70 I can buy the tank and go on a rampage :D

No probs, was easy too, no deaths and only one restart I think! I noticed you got in the tank straight away lol

I ended up on a vendetta though, chasing some guy down.

EDIT: I'm getting the offline message too, I wonder what the point in the offline button is when you click it and it tells you that you have to be online to play!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Is there anywhere i can download the install files from so i can put this on my laptop? I'll save the single player game for my 24 hours of flying in November and play on the plane lol.

I installed it by dvds over my network connection, took bout 7 hours to install though so i wouldnt recommend that. I should have just copied each one onto my USB stick and installed that way. I bet it would have been much faster installing from USB to SSD. I know last time i installed windows from my windows USB stick it only took a few mins to install.

For the last hour or so I've been getting:

123.jpg

Any ideas?

I had to repair my install not long ago, my problem was different for me it just wouldn't load at all it just flashed the splash screen for a second and did nothing no messages at all

Working fine now though I just loaded to test

To repair you need GTAV_Setup_Tool.exe from rockstar site

I installed it by dvds over my network connection, took bout 7 hours to install though so i wouldnt recommend that. I should have just copied each one onto my USB stick and installed that way. I bet it would have been much faster installing from USB to SSD. I know last time i installed windows from my windows USB stick it only took a few mins to install.

I don't have the dvd's, i bought the digital version from nuuvem.

No probs, was easy too, no deaths and only one restart I think! I noticed you got in the tank straight away lol

I ended up on a vendetta though, chasing some guy down.

EDIT: I'm getting the offline message too, I wonder what the point in the offline button is when you click it and it tells you that you have to be online to play!?!?!?!?

Yeah as soon as I saw I had unlocked it I thought I may as well buy one! I had heard that the armour isn't actually that good on the tank, which I quickly found out when a guy in a savage took me down in seconds with the explosive cannon :(

Also much better than the 15 attempts I spent with 3 randoms earlier yesterday because the ground team kept either blowing themselves up or not using the masks and drowning when swimming through the tunnels...

Pfffft who needs a FuryX to keep temps low......390 crossfire making mincemeat of GTA V at 1440p everything turned up to highest setting (apart from grass) whilst temps are very reasonable, even though bottom card is way cooler.

** Any image wider than 1280 pixels should be linked or placed in spoiler tags **
19819780000_1db090aa5a_h.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom