***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Tried to queue for a random online job, get prison break heist.

And then after 20 minutes of queuing of course the Russian host gave himself 40% share... *quit*.

And then after 20 minutes of queuing of course the Russian host gave himself 40% share... *quit*.

I'm running the Pacific standard heist at the moment. Do you want to join in?

What's your GTA name, can always invite you then if running missions.

Last edited by a moderator:

It is pretty normal for the host to get 40% and give 20% to the others, there is a fee to start the heist, so if he set to 25% he will get less at the end.

The Pacific Standard is a pricey one to setup ($100,000 every time). But if you play with the crew most of us tend to split it evenly as do I. I make the money back during the set-ups anyway even if my total is a little less.

Never liked taking a larger share if we all did the same work. If I play with randoms or even some friends not on the crew they tend to do a 40%, 20%, 20%, 20% as well. Still a decent payout if you include the set-ups.

Yeah if it's all crew we generally do 25% but if there's any randoms I do 20/40 unless some says they're short of cash then we often dump a load of cash on them as most of us have tonnes of cash anyway. When I join randoms I would say I get 15% 2/3 of the time and 20% 1/3 of the heists.

The last few heists I have removed ky cut completely and divided the 90% between the other three. :)

I will actually be on tonight, fell asleep the last few nights haha. Will be running missions from around 6-midnight.

i went to the menu last night and rockstar created jobs and there was only 2 jobs listed :-s

That may be because of you rank, what's your current one at the moment?. The higher your rank gets the more jobs get unlocked.

A lot of jobs start getting unlocked once you get around to rank 20/25. They will keep unlocking up to around 70/75.

That may be because of you rank, what's your current one at the moment?. The higher your rank gets the more jobs get unlocked.

A lot of jobs start getting unlocked once you get around to rank 20/25. They will keep unlocking up to around 70/75.

ahh that will be why then, think im level 15

The Pacific Standard is a pricey one to setup ($100,000 every time). But if you play with the crew most of us tend to split it evenly as do I. I make the money back during the set-ups anyway even if my total is a little less.

Never liked taking a larger share if we all did the same work. If I play with randoms or even some friends not on the crew they tend to do a 40%, 20%, 20%, 20% as well. Still a decent payout if you include the set-ups.

I thought the host doesn't get money for the setups?

Also off topic, but the reason I haven't been on recently is because I got a little bit addicted to watching Arrow haha :)

I thought the host doesn't get money for the setups?

Also off topic, but the reason I haven't been on recently is because I got a little bit addicted to watching Arrow haha :)

Apart from the initial cost to fund the heist, everyone gets the same money during set-ups :)

Also has anyone comes across an issue with a friend showing as offline via the friends lists and the rockstar social club, yet they are online and playing ok and sending me invites.

It's only one friend I'm having issues with, I know some of you are friends with her (BCrockerPRocker). Been playing with her for a long time without issues.

She obviously sees me in order to send me invites, I can join and we can play together just fine, even chat via text or in game voice yet she still shows on my end as offline when I'm standing right next to her and talking. It damn annoying because I can't see her I can send invites or join her sessions.

It's got to be something on her end as I have loads of friends from various countries and crews and they show up just fine on my list. Some have reported doing a netsh winsock reset fixes the issue on the other persons end sometimes.

I have tried swapping characters, even switching to her own crew but still shows as offline just in case it was my end. If anyone sees BCrockerPRocker popup in the friends list let me know if you can see her.

That was my understanding as well, however it is incorrect. Host receives no set up cash, just RP.

I had never noticed until Guru pointed it out.

Thought that was the case, it's the reason why most go for 40/20/20/20. For example with pacific standard:

Host: 40% of 1.25m = 500k (-100K initial cost) = 400k

Others: 20% of 1.25m = 250k (+ 26k x 5 setup money) = 380k

So that approximately works out the same for everyone that way :)

Thought that was the case, it's the reason why most go for 40/20/20/20. For example with pacific standard:

Host: 40% of 1.25m = 500k (-100K initial cost) = 400k

Others: 20% of 1.25m = 250k (+ 26k x 5 setup money) = 380k

So that approximately works out the same for everyone that way :)

The Prison Break:

Cost for leader to start it: $40,000

Easy Payout: $200,000

Normal Payout: $400,000

Hard Payout: $500,000

As I said, Prison Break at 40% for the host, unacceptable for me.

Especially when he was lower rank than the rest of us. Sometimes, I don't know what other people are doing, they dilly dally around and not actually get any kills.

Last edited:

The last few heists I have removed ky cut completely and divided the 90% between the other three. :)

I will actually be on tonight, fell asleep the last few nights haha. Will be running missions from around 6-midnight.

Unless I missing something, Social doesn't have a social messaging function?

Added you Gamble on uplay.

Back
Top Bottom