***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Gamble is always doing that, boosting people through heists and giving away his cut, i think he does it to try and make people like him, going by what i hear people calling him behind his back its definitely not working. :D

Btw Gamble, ive heard SLI doesnt work nowadays so i dont think you should bother using that second card, i'll tell you what, since im a nice guy ill take it off your hands so it isnt getting in your way.

Last edited:
hubba bubba...

My new car :)

25165453802_4d9bafb854_b.jpg

25166659872_df23709013_b.jpg

Last edited:
Gamble is always doing that, boosting people through heists and giving away his cut, i think he does it to try and make people like him, going by what i hear people calling him behind his back its definitely not working. :D

Btw Gamble, ive heard SLI doesnt work nowadays so i dont think you should bother using that second card, i'll tell you what, since im a nice guy ill take it off your hands so it isnt getting in your way.

I am a little bit minted after this week so will happily give away my cut. haha :P

And fyi - both cards are working perfectly in Sync so thanks for the most generous offer, I really appreciate it, but I will keep the risk and keep them both. :)

EDIT:

Will be on tomorrow guys for some more heists.

Last edited:
Nice heist tonight, thanks gamble, bag_puss and Showboat. Thanks for the generous cut as well :)

Enjoyed the round of golf once I figured out how to hit the ball :D. Did two other rounds afterwards solo and I managed +2 that time, so getting better.

Will be back on tomorrow by around 8pm.

hehe nout wrong with a yellow Porsche but my god plz turn the brightness/contrast down a bit, i have to wear sunglasses just to view your screenies :)

LOL I know right. Thing is its weird, when I'm playing it's not that bright, for some reason the screenies I get via msiab seems to not play nice with the enb mods I'm using. Seems to make it way more vibrant than it is on my screen.

Ah fair enough, makes sense. I guess my monitor could just be set a lot brighter than yours too :)

People always say the vanilla settings on GTA are a bit dark and faded, but theyre great for me so its probably my screen just been set brighter than most.

The game colour wise looks good enough with no tweaks tbh but at night, it is too wishy washy looking imo, k-putt's config overcomes this and gives more of a "night" feel, his sweetfx configs doesn't over do the colours like 99% of the others:

http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/3434/

And with SMAA injected, the game looks sharper with less jaggies + textures pop with more detail.

Yeah i used that config at first on my 7950s, if ya dont have the power for MSAA its great cause it allows ya to use FXAA and then it counters the dulling effect FXAA has.

Back
Top Bottom