***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Associate
Well, I succumbed to the hype and bought this last night, downloaded it overnight and did a quick test this morning to make sure all was well. The game loaded and started the tutorial mission then I had to get my ass to work. Looking forward to playing this when I get home later.

I'm interested to see how my budget spec rig handles this, the tutorial looked pretty smooth and the graphics were decent, much better than xbone that I have seen. Will report back tomorrow once I've logged a few hours tonight. Spec i3-3240 3.4Ghz GTX760

Caporegime
I may be being really stupid here, but how do you run the benchmarks???

They're loading, but there's no FPS display and when the fighter jet speeds past its says mission failed you left your crew behind :confused:

I thought the idea of benchmarks as to just the machine do its thing, no user input needed?

Associate
Forgot to say for pc players playing for the first time. When you are in first person view and using the right mouse button to aim in, if you scroll the mouse wheel forward it goes into iron sights view.

Soldato
Ah. Gives me hope on my gt70 with a 970m then. I bench a little faster than my old 280x so all should be well at 1080p.

Yeah its pretty playable, I think with a few things turned down it'll be a nice smooth 60fps but at the moment I'm just playing it as it is (these are what it defaulted it to) and I'll tweak it another time. Would be curious to see some benchmarks of my system vs the same system with an i7 tbh

Back
Top Bottom