***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
Was hoping and assuming it was an extension to the main map.

Yeah, there is a lot of debate about how it will work. Personally, I think it will be a separate lobby as with any heist, hopefully with a break out to an invite/crew session. We currently have a transition to another map in SP so the mechanics are there.

Find out in just over a week. Will be interesting to see how Cyberpunk affects the player base. I will be straight on there come the 15th but have 5 days off in Night City.

Associate
Yeah, there is a lot of debate about how it will work. Personally, I think it will be a separate lobby as with any heist, hopefully with a break out to an invite/crew session. We currently have a transition to another map in SP so the mechanics are there.

Find out in just over a week. Will be interesting to see how Cyberpunk affects the player base. I will be straight on there come the 15th but have 5 days off in Night City.

I think cyberpunk will affect it for a while, bit no more. People who play this a lot will still do so, given how long it's been out now

Soldato
Now we are talking

KULT FM 99.1
Tune in, turn on and space out to the sounds of Kult FM, hosted by Julian Casablancas of The Strokes and The Voidz. The guestlist is star-studded, with appearances from Mac DeMarco, David Cross and Tony Mac, and the station’s playlist spans from the Madchester sounds of Joy Division, New Order and A Certain Ratio to heavy throwbacks from Danzig, the Velvet Underground and Iggy Pop, and everything in between, plus the world exclusive premiere of a new track from The Voidz called “Alien Crime Lord.”

Man of Honour
Bought my sub and fully kitted it out, just over $9m which is a bit less than i expected

been in a couple of lobby's and the game seems pretty laggy, low FPS
edit: just glitched to public solo and frame rates returned to a solid 60, i always get frame drops when in a full lobby but it seemed to be worse today (~30fps)

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought my sub and fully kitted it out, just over $9m which is a bit less than i expected

been in a couple of lobby's and the game seems pretty laggy, low FPS
edit: just glitched to public solo and frame rates returned to a solid 60, i always get frame drops when in a full lobby but it seemed to be worse today (~30fps)

Not been in public yet but the Island is a frame rate killer. I think it is because of the grass density.

However loving the update. Just scoped out the minimum and will wait for the rest to be released on a vid.

New Music is awesome and there is that guest at the beginning, which was also amazing.

Just going to spend some more dosh before I start the heist

Back
Top Bottom