** Official Horizon: Forbidden West Complete Edition Thread **

WOOHOO It's Working!!

Someone suggested removing the Nvidia App, then reinstalling it and making a new profile.

All's good now

*"£$*"£* Nvidia App Beta argh :mad: :cry:

Not long started, looks absolutely stunning in HDR on my tv at 60fps. Does give me the itch to look at 120fps displays.

I cannot remember the first game being so unintuitive in regards to the weak spots. Take the bristlebacks for examples. Strong vs acid when you scan them, yet if you hit their canisters on the back with acid rounds. They completely explode o_o

Is that not because of the chain reaction though? If you z/x their components you will see the effects of chain reaction on various bits.

Swimming becomes much better when you do a certain thing that gets you a certain wotsit :p

Main quest I guess? I plan on doing a bunch of these today so I can unlock some stuff, that way when I find areas that are essentially locked I can do them rather then coming back.

Yeah it's part of the main as you need it for further main quests anyway. I'm 42 hours in and getting up to level 30, got some mega cool weapon upgrades and outfit stats now :D

Reactions: TNA
Yeah it's part of the main as you need it for further main quests anyway. I'm 42 hours in and getting up to level 30, got some mega cool weapon upgrades and outfit stats now :D

I am 27.5 hours in on steam counter and level 28 :cry:

Going to put some hours in over the weekend though so might close the gap a bit with you :D

Treating it much like I did the first game. Some side stuff but mostly pushing out the main story. Voice acting and the facial animations are top tier. Reminds how little excuse there was for the mass effect andromeda drama. BioWare / EA just did the series dirty.

Back
Top Bottom