***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
No halos around items and players (this is the biggest pain in the backside), common infected require headshots for instant kills (or multiple body shots), witches kill in one shot, no survivor closets and... erm, I think that's it.

edit: having said that, the witch kills you instantly on Expert anyway - if she gets to you!

Sounds like just another (harder) skill level to me? Why declare it a 'mode'?

Associate
Sounds like just another (harder) skill level to me? Why declare it a 'mode'?

The difficulty level increases the mobs, increases the HP of mobs and lowers your resistance to FF (among other things)

Realism makes certain changes that effect the core of the game (eg removal of Halos and no survivor closets)

I think it constitutes its own mode seeing as realism then has the choice of the 4 difficulty levels also.

Man of Honour
Any update on the CTD issues people were having?

It *really* put me off playing when I couldn't complete more than two levels without a CTD with no feedback:/

I'd really like to get into this more - scavenger mode sounds like really good fun.

Soldato
Hi all,

I have been talking with Link today and have agreed that my ventrilo server can be used for L4D2 games for OcUK players.

There are plenty of spots and depending on how busy it gets I can always increase the total number.

I have owned this vent for years and a fair few people come by from all walks of life, whilst playing a multitude of games.

So far got Kearney, Link, Hippo, MRK and a few others onboard.

Details are:

Server: v27.darkstarllc.com
Port: 4025

No password required, just join in and pick a room and come say hello!

Associate
Hi all,

I have been talking with Link today and have agreed that my ventrilo server can be used for L4D2 games for OcUK players.

There are plenty of spots and depending on how busy it gets I can always increase the total number.

I have owned this vent for years and a fair few people come by from all walks of life, whilst playing a multitude of games.

Details are:

Yayyyy!! Been waiting for this!

Thanks guys.

Man of Honour
Damn you for not using mumble! :p

But seriously, cheers. Definitely good to have something like this for the community. As much as I love my mumble server, I realise that it's not exactly mainstream enough to work as well as vent for voice comms for most people :)

Soldato
Hi all,

Details are:

Yep I have used this for months now and it's great to be able to talk in vent as well as in game to the people I am playing with, the more people we get the merrier I think :) When not playing sometimes we will just sit in vent chatting about whatever

I would also like to see more people using the [OcUK] tag as well, originally everyone had it on so we could identify eachother, but after a while less and less people used it. Now that we have a number of new people it would be great if people started using it again so we can tell who is from OcUK - so c'mon people wear them OcUK tags :D

Back
Top Bottom