***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
On my profile page, I have no achievements - in-game, I have the ten I have achieved since the wipe (from 25 or so) about a week ago. For those who start working on them straight away, I strongly suggest hanging fire, as Valve are obviously trying to get Leaderboards working properly and they are still knacked at the moment. I'll just continue playing until they make some kind of announcement, then I'll start again properly - as they're fun to get :D

Soldato
For those still having problems with the game crashing I've now solved this issue with my computer (was crashing at least once a level for 30seconds with a sound loop).

As I posted the fix a few pages back, I've got everything on max (inc gore), I've just running the game in windowed mode and no longer getting any problems (small price to pay by just have a tiny bar alone the top of the screen).

The only other thing I've changed on my setup is my anti virus, which I've also read, can cause problems with the "kernal memory" the game needs as it seems to ask for the memory already in use by the AV.

Hope this helps those still having issues :)

You can set to windowed with no border and then it's just the same as running standard full screen really as per my previous post

Soldato
good, at least I'll have people to re-do mine with :(

Past two weeks : 12 hours playtime
Total playtime : 0 hours

:/

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bledd/stats/L4D2

Snap :(

Being the achievement wench that I am I'll always be up for some L4D2 (assuming I'm about which is less and less likely these days)

Thankfully I didn't have any of the difficult achievements, would have hated for those to be wiped.

Associate
I was going to post that my stats were still intact, but I just checked at work and all are gone. I only had 20/50 of the straight forward ones so not bothered much.

Soldato
when i look at achievements from the in game menu, I've still got them though.

When i check mine, i have some of them but not all. Real deal is missing :(

I've also lost Price Chopper, Weatherman amoungst others!!!

... and yes, i will be up for another one tonight regardless.

Soldato
*sneaks in and pretends i've always been here*

Howdy. The Steam Forum is always good for a laugh. I mean seriously, people know the achievement and stat system is screwy atm yet they seem to go and do the Gnome achievement over and over again just so they have something to whine about. And why complain about losing Expert Campaign completions if you don't enjoy them in the first place. If you do you'll get it again, if you don't, cheat and stop complaining ><

If i'm free i'd be up for Expert too.

Back
Top Bottom