***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
I like how 2 people from my preferred 5 list decided to insult me :(

I'll invite you tonight wedge, I assume your the same wedge on my friends list, played with you a few times but forgot your skill level :)

Caporegime
Can someone clear this up for me, I'm not very good with Steam. My Steam ID is h2fscotty, as that's what people put in to add me to their list. But when I go to http://steamcommunity.com/id/h2fscotty it says page not found. Is my ID something different on the Steam site or something?

edit: oh, nevermind. My profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/scottyyy for some reason.

just use the name you use to sign in with tbh, not your friends name works much better.

Associate
yeah, my friends name is the same as the account name as my second account, also with the same friends name.... account name is a better way to add people to your friends list since it has to be unique.

but the profile id must also be unique, and doesn't have to match either of the names... it's all very fun

Soldato
yeah, you had to go watch celebrity big brother with her... haha :) "he's not fat!"

That was me and my GF on vent who you could probably hear. I was describing Sisqo on C4 singing "The Thong Song" and looking a bit fatter than he used too, to which the Mrs disagreed :)

Good game last night though, OBLITERATED Steve!'s team! :D

Three in the chopper at the end of Parish05 - how embarrassing for the special infected eh?

It would have been all 4 if Midnight wasn't such a cavalier maverick renegade.

Soldato
At least he's not Irish though!

Would be unbearable then :eek:

Someone is going to feel the pain during our next L4D match Tefail and it won't be me :mad:

Antar wins "Best laugh award" in poll shocker?

I'd like to thank my family, my fellow L4Ders, my dog, my postman and that weird person next door. None of this would have been possible without all your fantastic support.

Back
Top Bottom