***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Btw, i fear I must apologise to my team mates for getting killed by the tank (was black and white at the time, no time to heal) and getting pounced for 60hp it seems in one of tonights team vs games. Any more losses like that and i'll be on the same level as Kearney :(

Soldato
just had the highlight of my versus career!............ we won by 3 points, my team mates were down and all i could hear was "run jimmy" coming from 3 different German voices... sprinted before being taken down by a hunter.... but clearly did enough to get us infront and receive German praise :D

Soldato
Btw, i fear I must apologise to my team mates for getting killed by the tank (was black and white at the time, no time to heal) and getting pounced for 60hp it seems in one of tonights team vs games. Any more losses like that and i'll be on the same level as Kearney :(

You've been letting the side down recently Defrag.

Associate
I think you also need to apologise for getting stuck at drop points lots aswell :) those are our specialty

Soldato
I've been playing l4d2 for a few days now and I can't see what all the fuss is about.. Playing against bots gets very boring, very quickly.

yes, playing against and with bots does get boring very quickly.... that's why we don't do that :)

agreed. We have a great community to game with and lots of banter. yes the game does get boring playing with bots. Infact I havnt played a single lvl yet that hasnt been VS or survivor. There is a steam names list in the forums, add people from there and get yourself into our games. you will find it a lot more fun :)

Back
Top Bottom