***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
agreed. We have a great community to game with and lots of banter. yes the game does get boring playing with bots. Infact I havnt played a single lvl yet that hasnt been VS or survivor. There is a steam names list in the forums, add people from there and get yourself into our games. you will find it a lot more fun :)

Where have you been? Showing as 25 days since you were last online!

(Kitten)

Associate
I kept trying to join yesterday but your games were always full. :(
try and get some invites into lobbies, ask people if they want to start a game up with you and things. don't try and join an in progress game, if you do manage to get a slot, theres a chance of being kicked/asked to leave because the person who left crashed out and is on the way back.

once people know you enough, you end up getting invites while in the middle of a game...

Caporegime

You need to get in the lobby mate.

We play together so 95% of the time everyone stays to the end, and any spaces are someone crashing/being Disconnected and you'll be asked to leave if they're coming back. (of course this works in reverse if you're in our games we expect you to stay till the end and if you crash or Dc we'll wait in the same place and hold your spot till you get back :) )

Just send a msg to a few people saying you're up for a game in a few mins/time and we'll send you a vite then :)

Or better yet

load l4d2 open console (turn on developer console in the options) and paste in

mm_dedicated_force_servers 217.163.30.155:27015,217.163.10.204:27015

Then start a VS friends only lobby and invite us :p

Soldato
Add yourself to the OcUK Steam Names List and while you're there add some people on that list to your friends. After a while you'll have so many friends you won't know what to do with them all :D
I know what to do with most of them - send them abuse!

Also: the drunken VS games are also worth playing, ah good times...
Don't listen to this. You'll be scarred for life.

Get people on your list and, when they go into the game, send them a quick message asking if they have space - best way to get a game.

Soldato
Best way to fill a lobby these days is to message people saying there's one slot free and boy, do they scramble to get in :D When they arrive to find they are the only second person in takes some explaining tho! Still, within a few seconds you'll have a full, albeit confused lobby. ;)

Back
Top Bottom