***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

I personally play the game according to the moment. I can rush if need be but also like to look around and get fully stocked up for what is to come. Without taking all day and getting attacked over and over. I don't like just rushing 100% and missing chainsaws, bile, pipes, molotovs, pills etc. When you might need them towards the end.

Just like sex, some go from A-Z as fast as they can and some like to explore and fool around. The ultimate conclusion is the same but how you get there is different. But if you ask the ladies which one they prefer then you will know which way to play L4D2.

Words of wisdom from Fish :p

I once joined a random server on L4D1 and the whole team were Spanish. We scored over 8000 points if I recall correctly. They were really good and the other team got slapped about silly.

So yes, some random games you get decent playes on, but too often the complete 8 players you start with are not the same 8 you finish with lol

Forgetful 'Midnight is my personal L4D slave' Fish

I'm planning on getting a semi insanity server running, with nermal tanks, less kits, no defibs, more fire dmg, more sensitive witches.

trying to make a team vs playable server that wont cause other team to rage really :) let me know if you think something should be removed/added/tweaked :)

I'm thinking of making it a few kits, maybe 1 or 2 per map, need to talk to link though, not sure what plugin he uses :)

Nah you need to make it either vanilla or no kits. You could probably reduce the frequency of medkits but its a bit iffy, especially as unless both teams get the same number of kits in the same place it can throw a game quite badly with a reduced amount.

And really, so long as people are aware theres no kits/defib spawns, any team that wouldn't of raged in the first place would probably stay and realise it makes the game better.

Nah you need to make it either vanilla or no kits. You could probably reduce the frequency of medkits but its a bit iffy, especially as unless both teams get the same number of kits in the same place it can throw a game quite badly with a reduced amount.

And really, so long as people are aware theres no kits/defib spawns, any team that wouldn't of raged in the first place would probably stay and realise it makes the game better.
fine then, no kits it is :) if link gets online soon, will prob have server up for test 1 tonight

Pretty much only a few things left to do now, intro on NM1, further lift fixes on NM4, for the rest there isn't much else :)

Couple of little bugs (i'm sure you know of them)

1. Can walk through all white doors in the hotel (Apartments)
2. Can walk through pillars under the safe room (Subway)
3. Can walk through floors in subway trains (Subway)
4. Can walk through pillars under generator rooms (Subway)
5. Can walk through some doors in the hospital around reception area (before lift)
6. Finale, Can fall through the pipes that link the roof of the trigger room to the island roofs (where all the goodies are located)

Sorry if this has been posted before

Last edited:
Good, because i still need the achievement for winning team vs :p
and it you got it, in a strangely close game :)

no kits worked fine, none of my other changes seemed to, probably forgot to reload a config file somewhere. got to the end of maps way too easily with lack of kits on vanilla :)

Back
Top Bottom