***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

I don't remember now, i know my team took a serious ass whooping though. Tank spawned after the drop in the sewers, he incapped someone and someone said to molotov the tank so Link did it and killed the incap and someone else trying to chainsaw the tank. It was a true epic fail :D

Yeah I remember thinking, ah well at least the fire will keep me warm in this water :(

oh yes, was definitely on the other team laughing at you :) was that the 4500 to 2900 game?

We got 2900 point?

****ing hell we did better than I thoguht then :p

sorry, typo; was 1900 :)

^^ Tbh i only hope Link can stop melee weapons doing ****ing stupid amounts of damage to the Tank. I'm really getting sick of having to run AWAY from Survivors carrying a bat because they do 20x more damage than i do.

Yeah I remember thinking, ah well at least the fire will keep me warm in this water :(

When your down in a sewer, keeping warm is the least of your problems, specially when... something might combust :D

Last edited:
Last night, Kearney foolishly ran too close me as a charger and I accidentally twonked him with a baseball bat to get "Level A Charge". Thanks, Kearney - I'd like to dedicate my final achievement to you :D

Grats :D

Woot, got Level A Charge too in Team Versus. Hid in a corner outside the 3rd saferoom thanks to boomer/spitter, shot the Charger a lot and melee'd as he came round the corner of a sofa as he charged :D

Last edited:
but we always expect midnight to burn us when he's holding a molotov, surely then midnight only get 5/10 midnights?

But it's always a surprise. :o

He carries it for ages then uses it well and you think

"yay midnight threw the molly and we're all safe ^_^"

Then suddenly you're engulfed in flames and you remember that second molly you glanced in the corner of the room :(

Back
Top Bottom