***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

that really was beautiful
even the way you made it look like an accident when really deep down in your heart you just want to see the world go up in flames

if id have known that'd happen in advance id have broken out a bottle of scotch and turned my beethoven on full blast to make the moment even more spesshal

oh ps, nice one link on the vanilla server change, yippee

Last edited:
that really was beautiful
even the way you made it look like an accident when really deep down in your heart you just want to see the world go up in flames

oh ps, nice one link on the vanilla server change, yippee
yeah, that throw was never going to land in the hallway, he threw it at the wall on purpose, to burn you all :)

Melee Issues:

Has anyone had any problems with their melee weapons recently? It may be coincidence, but I only noticed when I started installing the new No Mercy maps that I have encountered this problem.

First, my icon where the outline of my melee weapon should be is blank (no big deal, really) - it works fine when I have handguns.
Secondly, I get graphical glitches when I am holding my melee weapon or when swinging it (disturbing)
Finally - no melee sounds - this is the worst, cos I like the sound it makes when I hit things with a frying pan - especially a tank.

Also, occasionally, when starting single player games (I was testing Fraps this morning, so I can record moments like mrk's amazing molly) I crash and get error messages about baseball bats.

A quick verify has replaced three files, so I'll try again now and see how it goes - I was just curious to see if anyone else has had similar problems recently.

LOL-o-tov!

!!

Haha that was funny as hell.

That attack by the lift was pretty well done actually, probably the best move as a team I've made in a while. It just neatly went together and with the spit from Luw amongst a crowd of zombies MRK was lucky to be left standing.

Good game though!

Personally I'd give that 9 out of 10 Midnights.

Haha that was funny as hell.

That attack by the lift was pretty well done actually, probably the best move as a team I've made in a while. It just neatly went together and with the spit from Luw amongst a crowd of zombies MRK was lucky to be left standing.

Good game though!

I love when an attack works so well :) Hag a team vs game yesterday, where we all managed to get the timing perfect and the other team got destroyed. I ran my charge through the lot of them at the same split second defrag (i think) boomed them all, so I managed to run at a normal person and pick up a boomed guy and leave everyone else on the floor :) all while not being knocked off by a boomer explosion. not sure what everyone else did there, but pretty sure that was the end of the map for them :)

I love when an attack works so well :) Hag a team vs game yesterday, where we all managed to get the timing perfect and the other team got destroyed. I ran my charge through the lot of them at the same split second defrag (i think) boomed them all, so I managed to run at a normal person and pick up a boomed guy and leave everyone else on the floor :) all while not being knocked off by a boomer explosion. not sure what everyone else did there, but pretty sure that was the end of the map for them :)

might be a good tactic that have a charger charge they all spin to shoot then have the boomer spawn right next to them :p

Hard to find a spot to do it though, so congrats on the timing :)

Don't know if this has been posted...

l4d.jpg

Pff, i'd give him a 6 out of 10 Midnights personally.

1. He claimed he was trying to throw it down the hall instead of forgetting the damage is Expert.
2. Only 2 of his teammates were burnt to death.
3. He didn't kill himself also.

So really he couldn't score the top Midnight marks :D Links lolatov on Parish3 a few days ago was superior, not only is Link the 1 who made the damage Expert in the first place, he was trying to molotov a Tank who was stood in water and killed 2 teammates :p

Pff, i'd give him a 6 out of 10 Midnights personally.

1. He claimed he was trying to throw it down the hall instead of forgetting the damage is Expert.
2. Only 2 of his teammates were burnt to death.
3. He didn't kill himself also.

So really he couldn't score the top Midnight marks :D Links lolatov on Parish3 a few days ago was superior, not only is Link the 1 who made the damage Expert in the first place, he was trying to molotov a Tank who was stood in water and killed 2 teammates :p
was I in that game? I remember laughing at link for killing his team with fire, just cant remember the situation

was I in that game? I remember laughing at link for killing his team with fire, just cant remember the situation

I don't remember now, i know my team took a serious ass whooping though. Tank spawned after the drop in the sewers, he incapped someone and someone said to molotov the tank so Link did it and killed the incap and someone else trying to chainsaw the tank. It was a true epic fail :D

I don't remember now, i know my team took a serious ass whooping though. Tank spawned after the drop in the sewers, he incapped someone and someone said to molotov the tank so Link did it and killed the incap and someone else trying to chainsaw the tank. It was a true epic fail :D
oh yes, was definitely on the other team laughing at you :) was that the 4500 to 2900 game?

Back
Top Bottom