***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
I think the magnum looks a little...BIG

Biggun.png

My biggest criticism of the preview, majority of the weapons are up close dominating the screen. I've seen some pictures going back 3 months and the guns were more central similar L4D1.

Immersion is not so great this time round imo, but I put that down to the daylight environment and this new very slight TF2 soft art styling, takes away the impending doom feel and doesn't work me. :( Anyone else get the feeling smaller horde groups rush you in numbers this time round, making area clearing far easier? Expert was fairly easy to breeze through first time with some random pick up group let alone friends...

Gore is great and some new weapons are very good, there I said something positive about the demo. :p

Associate
hmmm, so far its a mixed feeling I am getting from my friends and other forums.

I don't know, maybe Valve chose the wrong maps for the demo ?

Man of Honour
Is this worth getting? Played the first one on a friends PC, and while it seemed very cool I never purchased it. Also have Borderlands and Dragon Age ordered, although I suspect this game would have more longevity.

Soldato
Is this worth getting? Played the first one on a friends PC, and while it seemed very cool I never purchased it. Also have Borderlands and Dragon Age ordered, although I suspect this game would have more longevity.
L4D2 is years ahead of L4D. It's scary to think they are only 1 year apart.

Soldato
After playing it through a couple more times l4d feels grittier more like a zombie movie. The daytime just doesnt give the same feel. I hope that the full game has allot of night levels.

Associate
first play through i thought they've made it like pop, all tf2'y

but now ive got used to it and dont even realise. expert easy but only cos we're used to the game, realism should be good. and vs should be wikke wikke wikke. boomer spitter charger smoker combo wockawocka!!!!

Back
Top Bottom