***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Does anybody know the differences or advantages/disadvantages between all the guns/melee weapons?

I tried looking on steamforums but its full of whiners.

For example, to me the m16 seems far more accurate than the ak47. Does that mean the ak probably does more damage?

Similarly, why would I choose the spas over auto-shotty or the chrome over the normal shotty?

Associate
Does anybody know the differences or advantages/disadvantages between all the guns/melee weapons?

I tried looking on steamforums but its full of whiners.

For example, to me the m16 seems far more accurate than the ak47. Does that mean the ak probably does more damage?

Similarly, why would I choose the spas over auto-shotty or the chrome over the normal shotty?

AK - Unaccurate, low ammo capacity, very strong (1hits CI on most difficulties)
Chrome - some people say it has a smaller reticule than normal shotty so it might be a bit more accurate, nothing special though
SPAS seems to be the same as auto shotty

All I can think of atm, hope that helps.

Can't type for toffee
Don
This si doing my head in.

From the second the demo started I've been getting retarded feedback from my speakers if I out em at above about 5%

I cant for the life of me find the goddamn mute mic button for windows. Looks like my mic is constantly open ><

Soldato
The demo is good fun, just a bit short but that's understandable.
I hope they fix multicore rendering for the full game, even when I disable it, the next time I load the game it enables it.
Divine Wind - I've noticed that about the microphone too, since the demo started, my mic seems constantly open, if I blow into it I can hear it out of my headphones, but it's not affected anything for me.

Soldato
Just like L4D1, if I have it on, my game freezes randomly ranging from a couple of seconds to 10 seconds sometimes and then it returns to normal, rinse and repeat, which makes it unplayable. If I have multicore rendering off, it plays perfectly.
It's an issue for many users from what I've read.

Associate
I have MC rendering turned on and I always get one 5-10 second pause, always a few minutes into a game. That is it though, it does it once and never again in that session. I always thought it might have been the game caching the files to memory or something as it does it always near the start of a game but never after that.

Forgetful Fish

Caporegime
Melee weapons are freaking awesome when you are zerged

I love the new options - Defib or medipack Pills or adrenaline more pistols or a melee wep
adds a bit more of a tactical choice to it.. whether that will make any difference in MP we shall see.

Just like L4D1, if I have it on, my game freezes randomly ranging from a couple of seconds to 10 seconds sometimes and then it returns to normal, rinse and repeat, which makes it unplayable. If I have multicore rendering off, it plays perfectly.
It's an issue for many users from what I've read.

My spare pc does this too. Can't work out why.

Back
Top Bottom