***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Associate
I got the demo and I didn't pre order, noticed it was available at about half 9.

First impressions are that I am glad I did not pre order and I think I will wait until it is about £15ish.

Soldato
I got the demo and I didn't pre order, noticed it was available at about half 9.

First impressions are that I am glad I did not pre order and I think I will wait until it is about £15ish.

Did you play with randoms? L4D is a game that has to be played with friends or ocuk regulars to get anything out of it. Most the fun had in L4D is with people you play with on a regular basis.

Soldato
I been on some versus on the first one and its a great mode to play but some players do get bitchy if you don't know what you are doing( ie me), i think you deffo need to play this game with people you know.

Its one of the best mp games i played since my UT days, nothing has grabbed me like this for ages can't wait for the 2nd to be released in a few weeks, the campaign on-line is great but the versus is where its at for me playing as the infected is mega but you really need to learn how to use them to there strengths.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom