***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Thank you to the people that forced me to buy this game, I have a feeling it will be worth every penny. :D

Well, probably not really considering how it's just more of the same and all focused around linear maps with boring slay-the-zombie-horde gameplay ad-infinitum. The only difference you're really paying for in this one is the frying pan but sure every kitchen already has one of them anyways. What next, L4D3 will have a kitchen sink or washing machine so you can clean the zombies to death.

:p

Soldato
Well to be fair i wasn't even talking about the daylight, but I'll stop moaning and wait for the full game :p.

As i said I'm liking the game more and more each play through. The new weapons are awesome, especially the machete. Cant wait for the full game now.

To be fair you were. :p
I don't think the "bright colours" will be a problem in the non- daylight maps.

Is this the only map thats set in daylight? I really don't like it at all. Its far less atmospheric than L4D1 IMO.

Feeling exactly the same as you about enjoying the game more and more each play of the demo. Roll on release.

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair you were. :p
I don't think the "bright colours" will be a problem in the non- daylight maps.

Feeling exactly the same as you about enjoying the game more and more each play of the demo. Roll on release.

The rain sounds interesting.. Where random downpours will reduce visability...

Soldato
Yeah heard the rain in the L4D2 conversation.
http://www.left4dead.treesoft.dk/L4D2_Conversation1_Final.mp3 can hear it 20 seconds in.
Be good to see it in effect.
It is unusual to have reduced visability in a FPS, though I have come round to it adding buckets of suspense/tension/foreboding atmosphere.
"I can`t stand the rain
Against my window
Bringing back sweet memories"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom