***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Well just managed to finish it and I like it. I feel like the characters have more, well erm character. Weapons feel better too and loving the pan too :D. Got to say though the daylight feels really weird but not all of the game is like that so not a huge issue. Think I'll be getting a pre order, just got to find someone who's getting a 4 pack.

Soldato
no matter how they dress this game up, its just left 4 dead in new clothes and the sun out !:p!

the demo is great fun, but from playing Borderlands it doesnt offer enough variation nor that 'one more go' or 'just finish this bit'..

Left4Dead on release was classic and no doubt the full version of L4DejaVu2 will contain lots of multiplayer fun, but i'll wait for it to go on offer and defo snap it up then..

no matter how they dress this game up, its just left 4 dead in new clothes and the sun out !:p!

the demo is great fun, but from playing Borderlands it doesnt offer enough variation nor that 'one more go' or 'just finish this bit'..

Left4Dead on release was classic and no doubt the full version of L4DejaVu2 will contain lots of multiplayer fun, but i'll wait for it to go on offer and defo snap it up then..

I hope your not one of these people who buys a new Fifa every year, if so /facepalm :p

Also OMG Cat and Sharpy are back! There goes our good games :p

Back
Top Bottom