***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
Mine wouldn't decrypt this morning, restarted steam which solved it... then it said the L4D2 files were incomplete... another restart of steam and then it let me in!

Had a quick blast for 10 minutes before work!

Associate
Just had a great game with Tefal and Mr. Viper and some other guys!
The end of the first campaign is certainly quite a challenge, at least on advanced skill level. very fun though :D

Soldato
Had a quick game on public before work. Loved it... one you learn the levels a little and the strengths and weaknesses of the infected there's definitely scope for some serious ambushes.

The spitter is great for dispersing groups and corner campers and I loved the charger, he's a toughun and can be devastating with his fists if need be !

Soldato
It's really good, except one thing.

The bots are even more useless than before. Like, they're almost a hindrance now. I don't know how Valve managed to make them worse than L4D1, but they've managed it.

Soldato
Hmm was about to buy it and it changed infront of my eyes BUGGER :mad::(

dammit.jpg

Soldato
Yeah whats up with that?
My pre-order was for 17th on the 360 version and i wake up today to find it changed, god knows when, to the 20th when all my friends pre-orders from Amazon came yesterday.

Why do valve fail at world-wide releasing? everyone else seems capable.

Associate
It's really good, except one thing.

The bots are even more useless than before. Like, they're almost a hindrance now. I don't know how Valve managed to make them worse than L4D1, but they've managed it.
I had one bot who got taken down in the fire, help him up and he would try and use a med kit.... while standing in fire and so eventually go down again.... ignored him after that

Back
Top Bottom