***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Caporegime
I think I'll be buying this sometime this week. Now that I've sold my 360 I've got loads of time to play PC games. :D

Any difference in price between Steam and high street?

EDIT: Seems to be £29.99 everywhere. I guess some people have it earlier because of pre-ordering or something?

Last edited:
Soldato
If anyone is up for some first time run throughs of the campaigns tonight just throw me an invite, Steam name is Fenris (I've added most people in the names thread but just incase), i'll be on from about 5pm.

Can't wait to see what they have come up with.

Associate
If anyone is up for some first time run throughs of the campaigns tonight just throw me an invite, Steam name is Fenris (I've added most people in the names thread but just incase), i'll be on from about 5pm.

Can't wait to see what they have come up with.
I'll be on just after 5.... played the first 2 maps of Dead Cent(re/er).... so nearly first run through

Soldato
Just been playing single player on the mall level to give it a whirl and the AI are awful!

They do very little unless there is a horde, 1 will heal you and the other 2 will watch will a boomer comes down the staris in full view and do nothing,

They used med kits at a safe house when they were all on 75 health or greater,
They still dont pick anything up other than meds and pills

I know its not really a single player game but c'mon, if some one drops out and are replaced by AI its useless

Caporegime
Just been playing single player on the mall level to give it a whirl and the AI are awful!

They do very little unless there is a horde, 1 will heal you and the other 2 will watch will a boomer comes down the staris in full view and do nothing,

They used med kits at a safe house when they were all on 75 health or greater,
They still dont pick anything up other than meds and pills

I know its not really a single player game but c'mon, if some one drops out and are replaced by AI its useless

normally people wait for a 4th or 8th to arrive and don't play with a bot.

The bots are basically designed to stay alive long enough for a player who's dropped to reconnect/a new player to be found.

Back
Top Bottom