***Official Left 4 Dead 2 Thread***

Soldato
A manager at Game in Birmingham said Valve are staggering the release date so the servers dont get over-loaded.
America + Asia 17th november + Steam pre-orders + X ammount of new Steam purchases + X ammount of 360 pre-orders.
19th November = Available on Steam.
20th November = Available on 360.

Its a joke to be fair.

Associate
A manager at Game in Birmingham said Valve are staggering the release date so the servers dont get over-loaded.
America + Asia 17th november + Steam pre-orders + X ammount of new Steam purchases + X ammount of 360 pre-orders.
19th November = Available on Steam.
20th November = Available on 360.

Its a joke to be fair.
they "sold out" the digital copy..... or something

Soldato
Well, I've had a good blast of it and I like it :)

The crescendos have been different from what we're used to, like the gun shop one (I REALLY liked this bit :D) and the maps are well put together, so far. The characters, well, like No Mercy, the first campaign carries on from the intro and you have a definite goal from shot one. The characters actually introduced themselves to one another at one point - loved it when Coach shouted "Roly poly!" at the sight of a boomer :D

Thoroughly enjoying myself so far - but I have been playing with the bots, on Normal. I would rather be playing with others, on Advanced or Expert. That said, I can't imagine getting into bother in L4D1 with the bots at my side on Normal, but I've been incapped more than once already. Oh, and I got lost once too. It's nice to explore new places :)

And the second map of the first campaign... oh man, that is gonna SUCK to be survivors in a versus match, really, really suck. Multiple drops, high walls, long high corridors..... this is shaping up nicely so far :D

Soldato
The end of the first campaign is certainly quite a challenge, at least on advanced skill level

*Snigger*

Don't mind me, I'm just jealous of all you unemployed/student bums that get to play all day whilst I'm at work!

I must say I was very supprised when I turned on my machine this morning to see everyone playing it, and only 1 hour late! Valve got game this time, perhaps because they knew if it was like the demo release there would be some people taking a trip to their HQ in one big angry mob!

See some of you online later today prolly!

Caporegime
Who's first words when entering the gun shop on dead centre where "whoooho..."

ak47 with the lazer sight is insane very powerful and incredibly accurate.

Soldato
Who's first words when entering the gun shop on dead centre where "whoooho..."

ak47 with the lazer sight is insane very powerful and incredibly accurate.
Mine were along the lines of, "holy ****ing ****" .... and the next few minutes were spent browsing :D - and yes, the AK with sight is a beast. That incendiary ammo - didn't realise how it works - quite cool, I thought.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I got straight in at 8am this morn and played for 20 mins before leaving for work. Can't wait to play it tonight. Any OcUKers wanna play just add me, steam ID is dup2806.

Back
Top Bottom