**** Official LG G4 Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
Well my G4 died this morning.

Using the phone and it just froze then restarted but stuck on the LG Life's good screen, will not go past it.

After googling it seems like LG know about this fault, a problem with loose connectors on the main board.
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/1...hardware-promises-to-fix-affected-devices.htm

So going to pop to a Vodafone store and see what I can get done. Have a feeling they will send it for repair. Will be phoneless till it is sorted.

Thinking of a secondary contract just to get a handset ASAP but the G5 is out next week I think.

Mobster
Soldato
Why? Its one little problem and the phone will be fixed? I also had a similar fault with my Galaxy S3. Didn't stop me buying Samsung.

I've never had a phone that has lasted so little time. I've only had this unit for 4 or so months.

It's a known issue that LG have taken sometime to acknowledge.

Anyone on a Three G4 by the way? Apparently there's a new update out today. Is it Marshmallow?

Associate
Week later not heard a peep and tracking number don't work. Will give them a few days as it was easter but some confirmation of receipt would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom