** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Soldato
Well thats it, everything is moving along quickly. We are expecting delivery of a new system that can scan the size of particles down to 0.03nm up to 8 micron, It can tell use the molecular weight of each particle (from average of samples), It can also work out the zeta potential of given samples, also it does auto titration from 1ph up to 14ph at 0.1 Ph intervals so we can test all coolants at varying PH levels and also it can auto temperature the samples so we can research temperate issues and Ph levels at the same time. We can allso check the claims of other companies correctly trying to sell "none conductive fluids" and detailed information on our own fluids and the way they act under varying conditions.

To put this into more user friendly terms were heading down the rabbit hole of research into coolants and how they are affected by different things. We have done this in the past using external agencies at a cost to us of £1,000 a day and normally with a single sample we can wait up to 2 weeks for answers. By bringing this all in house we can do the work ourselves and do it quickly (with in 20 min) and have answers quickly. This means we should be able to develop my own ideas faster as well and give us quicker access to results, it also means i can test users issues in house and come back with more accurate answers using technologies that very few people have access to.

personally im looking forwards to all of this and the 290 page manual is pretty daunting hahaha. All good stuff.

This isn't the next step in water cooling this is us obliterating the competition and there standards.

Much kudos, and excitement - but don't fry your brain in the process. Lol :D

Mark

Associate
OP
@tipes luckily im being taken under the wing of a couple of professes over at CPI and they are going to spend a few days with me aiding me in understanding the system better and all so teaching us a few tricks in converting the data over and creating reports. Its all fun and all go :), Just converted one of the rooms into a Sample, Data, Analysis room.

Associate
OP
More news -> Mayhems New 90° 16mm and 12mm Glass bends are in, just need boxing and wrapping.

dq1zj8.jpg

alj01y.jpg

2hxtv6f.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Nice vid, Carl!

That looks amazing, almost like its some kind of goo!

Very interested in the Pastel Extreme in white, I know its only two weeks since post .. but any news ? :)

Soldato
Not sure if it is in here anywhere but how long would aurora 2 last in a system? its an xspc 240mmx45mm rad with a tube res and a supremacy chip block and pumped by a D5.

Associate
OP
Aurora 2 can last a long time and some times it can last a short time, you need to build you system to be as fast flow as possible.

@Teutonc please send me a PM we wont discuss what we have in the shop on this forum, its OCUK forum not ours :).

Soldato
Don't know if it helps, but have had Aurora 2 Silver since mid May and its still looking good. Possibly slightly weaker in particles, but I expect that's because I topped up with water reducing the concentration.

I only have a simple loop, Res --> D5 --> CPU --> Rad and back to res however.

Only thing I normally do every now and then is set the d5 to high for a minute or so and that gets the particles flowing again properly. Awesome stuff :)

Soldato
Hi Mayhams, which is right regarding XT-1 150ml Clear Coolant mix ratio
Stock Code: WC-084-MH-

Product Information on The Bottle-150ml will make upto **5 Ltrs @ 5%** of premix for sub zero temps check the chart below.

But Product Information Online-
"XT-1 150ml Clear Coolant"
150ml will make upto **3 Ltrs @ 5%** of premix for sub zero temps check the chart below.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/mayhems-xt-1-150ml-clear-coolant-wc-084-mh.html

Your latest batch has a typo as the bottle image on line says **3 Ltrs @ 5%**

Last edited:
Associate
OP
We used to make 150ml but no longer do, so its not a typeo it might be older stock. We now make 250ml which we hold stock off and comes in 250ml bottles.

Soldato
Associate
Mayhems Pastel Extreme - White - 100ml

Pastel Extreme is next evolutionary step in concentrated Nano fluids, being only 100ml in size it can be diluted up to a maximum of 3.5 Ltrs of fluid for colouring. If you’re after an intense white then only mix down to 2 Ltrs. Mayhems Pastel Extreme is a concentrated 20 to 40nm Pure White Coolant.

Mayhems Pastel Extreme comes in a non-leaching epoxy protected aluminium bottle. There is a 2 system cap and seal in place to help keep the product in perfect condition. The new bottle stops UV rays getting to the product giving the coolant in a sealed state (kept at 25c) a 8 year shelf life. You can use what you need and put the bottle away for another time.

Mayhems Pastel Extreme doesn’t need any additives what so ever, so no need to add any biocides or inhibitors and never mix with any other form of coolant other than Mayhems Pastel Extreme.

Mayhems Pastel Extreme can only be mixed with Mayhems Non-Staining dye or Normal Dyes.
Before using Mayhems Pastel Extreme you must clean your liquid cooling system toughly. The best way to clean your system is to use Mayhems Blitz Cleaning system.

Warning: Contains Zinc Oxide & Titanium Oxide. Do not dispose of down the drain. This is harmful to the environment. Please dispose of in safe appropriate manner. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children and animals. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel.

Coming to Overclockers very soon.

I know its only been a month but any news on this?

Very interested.

Associate
OP
AURORA V3 Coming very soon.

- Better stability in systems.
- Looks more flashy.
- Smaller particular size.
- In house made from the ground up.

more to come.

Back
Top Bottom