** Official Mayhems Development Log **

Soldato
I stripped down and cleaned my system for the first time last week. I've had Mayhems Pastel Ice White running round for a little over 3 years without being touched (other than an occasional topup) - system was still sparklingly clean inside other than the fact my clear tubing had discoloured :D

Soldato
Some grey I mixed following the video you have on youtube.

DSC_0038%202.jpg

Associate
OP
There will be no emails or posts from mick as he will be down at the insomnia 55 in coventry until monday (Bank Holiday) night. Have a Good weekend every one.

Associate
Hey, any news on a release date for pastel red 2 ? i am just about to finish my 900d build and would love to fill it with this, especially as i'm going to be needing a fair few liters !

Associate
All,

Built my new loop - and the ran a leak test for a few days - no issues untill day 3

After the 3rd day i thought i had lost fluid, looking at the res it looked half full. in reality my new Mayhems pastel coolant seems to have seperated, and got worse throughout the day. there was no coolant loss, though the the sediment had dropped and the more water was shown at the top of the res.

Now, with the unit off, my pipes look like this, when turning on, the issue appears to go away, but not fully - i can still see sediment flowing around.

anyone have any ideas? is this normal?
20150925_081720.jpg

20150924_173316.jpg

Associate
OP
Answerd in your main thread as well ->

Its your PH. This happens when your PH is off the chart to say the least. You need to clean your system with the blitz pro cleaning kit and as for the coolants ill replace them free of charge if you clean your system correctly as advised. Email me direct at [email protected] (please inc receipt for the products and full name, address, telephone number) and ill get them in the post to you Monday.

Mayhems Pastel is a PH balanced product and needs rads cleaning properly. Many companies out there use more than 1 rad maker to make there rads and some times this happens. The best fix is a real deep clean and proper flush with a PH balanced product such as Mayhems Blitz Pro kit.

Mick

Associate
OP
Mayhems Pastel Extreme - White - 100ml

Pastel Extreme is next evolutionary step in concentrated Nano fluids, being only 100ml in size it can be diluted up to a maximum of 3.5 Ltrs of fluid for colouring. If you’re after an intense white then only mix down to 2 Ltrs. Mayhems Pastel Extreme is a concentrated 20 to 40nm Pure White Coolant.

Mayhems Pastel Extreme comes in a non-leaching epoxy protected aluminium bottle. There is a 2 system cap and seal in place to help keep the product in perfect condition. The new bottle stops UV rays getting to the product giving the coolant in a sealed state (kept at 25c) a 8 year shelf life. You can use what you need and put the bottle away for another time.

Mayhems Pastel Extreme doesn’t need any additives what so ever, so no need to add any biocides or inhibitors and never mix with any other form of coolant other than Mayhems Pastel Extreme.

Mayhems Pastel Extreme can only be mixed with Mayhems Non-Staining dye or Normal Dyes.
Before using Mayhems Pastel Extreme you must clean your liquid cooling system toughly. The best way to clean your system is to use Mayhems Blitz Cleaning system.

Warning: Contains Zinc Oxide & Titanium Oxide. Do not dispose of down the drain. This is harmful to the environment. Please dispose of in safe appropriate manner. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children and animals. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel.

ih3xhz.jpg

2cfzb45.jpg

Coming to Overclockers very soon.

Associate
as advised. Email me direct at [email protected] (please inc receipt for the products and full name, address, telephone number) and ill get them in the post to you Monday.

Mayhems Pastel is a PH balanced product and needs rads cleaning properly. Many companies out there use more than 1 rad maker to make there rads and some times this happens. The best fix is a real deep clean and proper flush with a PH balanced product such as Mayhems Blitz Pro kit.

Mick

Now this is why Mayhems is the best in the World, I can't think of another company with customer service like this.

Associate
OP
Well thats it, everything is moving along quickly. We are expecting delivery of a new system that can scan the size of particles down to 0.03nm up to 8 micron, It can tell use the molecular weight of each particle (from average of samples), It can also work out the zeta potential of given samples, also it does auto titration from 1ph up to 14ph at 0.1 Ph intervals so we can test all coolants at varying PH levels and also it can auto temperature the samples so we can research temperate issues and Ph levels at the same time. We can allso check the claims of other companies correctly trying to sell "none conductive fluids" and detailed information on our own fluids and the way they act under varying conditions.

To put this into more user friendly terms were heading down the rabbit hole of research into coolants and how they are affected by different things. We have done this in the past using external agencies at a cost to us of £1,000 a day and normally with a single sample we can wait up to 2 weeks for answers. By bringing this all in house we can do the work ourselves and do it quickly (with in 20 min) and have answers quickly. This means we should be able to develop my own ideas faster as well and give us quicker access to results, it also means i can test users issues in house and come back with more accurate answers using technologies that very few people have access to.

personally im looking forwards to all of this and the 290 page manual is pretty daunting hahaha. All good stuff.

This isn't the next step in water cooling this is us obliterating the competition and there standards.

Back
Top Bottom