***Official North Yorkshire Moors Meet 2 thread**

right boys n girls, i'm off in the bath then to bed to watch telly for half hour, i'll see you lot tomorrow at 11AM, Pete, if you're going to be late, ring me, i'll leave my house at 10.35am if yr not there and you haven't phoned.

I might be a bit late and miss the 11am start but shouldn't be too much later than that. 11:30am at the latest. Can someone email me there number please so I can text you tomorrow to see where you all are if I am late?

Thank you :)

pics later, but the whet your mind, Car magazine were doing a shoot for performance car of the year and the base was Lion inn, what was there?

Lotus Evora
Evo FQ400
Porsche Panamera
Insignia VXR
Infiniti G37S
Cadillac CTSR
Jag XFR
New Audi S4
Audi TTRS
Caymen S
Nissan 370Z
Mercedes E63 AMG
BMW Z4 S-drive 35

and maybe something else

i felt like a kid in a candy store with my camera :p

Oh, and thanks for coming everyone, was a good day bar the heavy traffic.

Last edited:
That was a great day! :D

The cars the mag people had were awesome!

Best bit of driving was at the end heading into Saltburn with the twisty roads and then the final bit of fun on the A174 with Tom and Spud :D

Had to slow down a bit when I saw the police van on the other side as I figured they may be out in force... thankfully not ;)

I headed home that way as well and saw a police van... it was going the other way though :D

The cars where really nice at the Lion Inn :)

Thanks for organising it all Wez :)

Get the pics up!!! :D

A few pics. I never got to see the Panamera, Merc or the Jag (apparently driven my Johnny from Fifth Gear) :(

001.jpg

002.jpg

001b.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Finally, my view from Spud's Z4 :p

009.jpg

I'll let others post pics of our own boring cars :p

Had to slow down a bit when I saw the police van on the other side as I figured they may be out in force... thankfully not ;)

You didn't see the focus that pulled onto the parkway from the Greystones roundabout then? :mad:

Right in front of me, so I could only match her speed - which was about 80 so not all too bad :D She pulled off at the first exit, but by that time everyone was long gone :(

Brilliant day out though! Cheers for organising it again Wez :)

You didn't see the focus that pulled onto the parkway from the Greystones roundabout then? :mad:

Right in front of me, so I could only match her speed - which was about 80 so not all too bad :D She pulled off at the first exit, but by that time everyone was long gone :(

Brilliant day out though! Cheers for organising it again Wez :)

I saw you driving slow like!

You'd have had to have been driving quick to catch us though as we were kinda doing silly figures on the dual carriageway ;)

We overtook Matt as if he was standing still :p

Back
Top Bottom