***Official North Yorkshire Moors Meet 2 thread**

Depending on money its looking to be either an 04-06 Facelift ZS180, ST220, CTR or ZT190 (although not too sure, gonna have to see a ZT in the flesh)

If you come the to MM next month you can have a ride in the CTR and Phate might let you ride in his 180.

Put me down as a maybe as I'm on holiday in October so I don't know what funds are going to be like (got to but clothes suited to warm weather :o)

Oooh im up in leeds with mates over that weekend for 5 a side footy tournament! So may just come. Most likely in the MR2 :)

Watched those videos and the roads look awesome fun!

Maybe if i have a better car by then. The Focus is far too slow to keep up with you guys. Currently looking around at CTR's so fingers crossed I'll have one by then.

I'm coming to this but if people start driving like idiots then i'm going home. Don't want a repeat of Sunday.

I've felt myself pushing myself over my boundaries also but not anymore :) :)

that won't happen again and you know it, that was pure bad luck which is why i've decided not to pull this one, we're all grown up and we should all know our limits. These meets are all about meeting like-minded people, whatever you drive. Everyone is invited. I certainly won't be driving like a dick, you don't need to drive too fast to get a decent photo, and besides, drive too fast and you'll miss the fantastic scenery that the North Yorkshire Moors has to offer ;).

Back
Top Bottom