***OFFICIAL OcUK HWBOT OVERCLOCKING TEAM***

Soldato
Well set up that old atholon xp 2600+ rig. First overclock after refitting the heatsink, just got into windows when, crash everything died. Felt the heatsink and nearly burnt myself; yes, I forgot to connect the cpu fan. :)
At least I got away with the puddles of water on my current rigs mobo and didn't kill it; just some random usb driver errors for a day untill it dried out. Didn't realise those picnic box freeze blocks would give off so many droplets of water. :D

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
the 0 points means you have missed some of the tests

by the looks of it - you did not include/failed to run cpu test 2

i am in the process of benching some new 'overclockable' cards

Associate
i just joined the team :), ill try get some points for the team in the coming weeks :), need to pick up a d0 i7920 and flog this c0 one to have anychance of some high 3d scores :D:p

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
will have to see if my rig is still up to the job rich :D

good grief! he's back!!!

i think a few scores from the bread bin wouldn't go a miss!

my 285s are coming out to play today

got a very special chip on the way soon - hoping for a few 5GHz+ scores

Caporegime
Anybody know why my wprime 32m scores are so pants?

I get 10.1 secs with Superpi yet 35 secs with wprime and slower q9650's are scoring around 9 secs :confused:

Caporegime
Well I reckon I can get 2nd place in wprime2 tonight. I did a run under 8.100 secs early this morning but I was pushing the limits of stability and explorer crashed before I could enter/save it.

I went to bed instead.

New ram arrives today which hopefully should improve things.

Looking around at some other cpu tests I reckon I can pick up another 10 to 20 points tonight for the ocuk team :D

Got my cpu to 4.855 Ghz last night/this morning so that will get me a few more points in cpu-z. I haven't done a superpi run since 4.68Ghz so should finally break the 10 sec barrier.

I also managed a quick test run of pifast and did a sub 20 sec so will have to post that tonight.

So all told I am one happy bunny. I never thought I stood a chance of getting any hwbot points until I got my new mobo.

EDIT: WOah I'm now 8th in ocuk's team and 94th in the UK :) Not bad for 2 days submissions. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom