**** Official OnePlus 8/OnePlus 8 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
OnePlus 8 looks a nice phone, glad the pricing is a fair bit above my 7T. I'll wait for the 9 or 10T;) I'm very happy with the huge upgrade from the Note 4, I'm not a watch films on a phone type but HDR on the 7T is impressive.

Soldato
Ah, he never mentioned that on the live feed. To be fair, i've used it once on my S10+.

It's better than nothing I guess. Okay for wearables.

Overall the OP8 Pro looks like a solid device. Pricey yes, but with the top grade specs all round to back it up. If the camera performance is proven top grade from reviews I'll betempted if not sold. This Or the Oppo as leather model to too cool.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is there a macro lens on the Pro? I'm not watching the live feed and the OP twitter says macro on the non-pro, but doesn't mention it for the pro.

Associate
Is there a macro lens on the Pro? I'm not watching the live feed and the OP twitter says macro on the non-pro, but doesn't mention it for the pro.

I can't imagine the pro would be without a feature that the 8 has, that would surely undermine the sales of the pro? But like you say, it's not mentioned on the feature list of the pro.

Edit: Those prices aren't a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom